Let Anduin be homosexual

Updated my post. Add Chromie to the list of inclusion (good for you Blizzard!). I also stand by my original opinions on the matter. The OP will never be satisfied, nor does he in any way speak for the LGBTQ+/ Trans community. He gives the rest of us a bad name. Sorry about that folks. Please don’t hold a single person against the rest of us.

What the OP wants is wish fulfillment, Even if it means he must hold down the unwilling and ‘make’ them like it. Thus in essence he’s a predator not far removed from others who cannot understand that “No means No.”

It didn’t escalate. It’s like in Cinderella. If the shoe fits, wear it.

That escalated quickly.

Anduin does not have time to be gay because Velen saw vision were Anduin leads the Army of Light against forces of Void. If he finds some distressed damsel along the way he has to make sure that Varian’s line does not end. People who want Anduin to be gay are either trolls or they have personal fetish for him. He is a videogame character btw…

Ok he’s busy but not THAT busy.

No. Retconning a character to serve your views doesn’t help anyone. Anduin has never been gay. At any point in the lore. They have pointed out he likes women 3 times now. He’s also a good representation of men being able to express their feelings and be lawfully good in a chaotic world.

6 Likes

no. no and no. mo no no.

Anduin’s already one of us…

Lol most of us have jobs and still find the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

However Anduin is not gay. Bi, perhaps.

:smirk:

You mean he is not? Looked pretty femboy to me.

he doesn’t need permission

I don’t know what’s worse the trolls who bait with these topics or the comments like this that come out because those “bridge people” get license to bait without fear of repercussions.

2 Likes

Nor common sense it seems.

Ok what’s wrong with his comment? he pretty much just said “sure” just like everyone else.

Not engaging. If you can’t see what’s wrong with the comment you are part of the greater persistent problem here.

Happy WoWing!

Since he likes them he should marry a female Draenei cause there isn’t enough interracial couples in this game.

2 Likes

It’s still interracial (arguably way better) if he married Wrathion, he’s a literal dragon.

All humans are bisexual. But not everyone dare to be themselves.

That is patently and provably false. But i wish it were true.

its the character model design and the voice acting