Let Anduin be homosexual

Get woke, go broke.

There is just problem, the whole point of a monarchy is to keep ruling through your bloodline, I mean if Anduin decides he doesn’t want to marry a girl and have children, that’s fine, but then the Alliance will have to seriously think about what happens when the monarch passes away,

They will have to become a democracy in my opinion, as we need Turalyon off the throne.

As far as we know in all the lore and from anduins talk with gen. He is straight. He is interested sexually in women.

At present he has no romantic feelings for anyone. And is too buisy and stressed to even consider sex or romance with anyone.

Wow has lots of characters with different sexual preferences as well as a dark side of the lore that the game doesn’t show but implies.

Stop with the agenda brow beating. A characters bed time activities are irrelevant to the main story.

6 Likes

By wiping out all life and starting over. Sylvies just being used by the jailer and is an idiot.

Anduin and wrath where friends only and wrath broke their friendship.

Flynn and shaw did feel forced in the book. At the end of the book they at the best became friends. We get shaws thoughts on a down the line interest in romance.

But flynn doesn’t really say. Nor do we get his inner thoughts.

proof that thats the literal plan they are doing?

sexuality for anduin is going to be irrelevant

anduin well become a machine
a machine with a need
Gender will be irrelevant when that need arises

save your self

1 Like

Thus far. Thats what the jailers plan is. To end everything. Sylvies little chat with anduin didn’t explain jack.

What exactly do you think is gonna happen? The jailers messing with life and death. Existence as we know it.

We already know anduins preference.

His first crush was a dwarf girl. He rose to the occasion down under for a dreanei girl. He’s flirted with cute barmaids well disguising himself to destress.

He’s openly stated he has no romantic interest in anyone. And that he doesn’t have the luxery for romance. He recognizes his responsibility as king to have noble human hiers. But would prefer to marry for love.

Bfa has started to setup tealia and anduin.

The guy was on the brink of a total emotional/mental breakdown in the book before sylvies goons yeeted him in the middle of the day well getting coffee.

All evidence tells us he’s straight.

1 Like

It seems Joe Bid… excuse me, Boe Jiden, has suddenly gone quiet. I guess one common sense a day, sure does keep the forum troll away.

3 Likes

As someone who DOES like Anduin, I agree with you, 100%.

This is what I was saying earlier in the thread, also as a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Ppl want him to be gay because he “fits an archetype,” which is such a gross concept to begin with, like all gay men are the same kind of person… :unamused: like, plz stop.

Second, if ANY man IRL, gay or straight, acts too sensitive, too caring, too anything-not-macho, they get branded as gay in the negative way… “How dare you not get angry at every little thing! Why aren’t you objectifying that woman!!! THOU ART A GAY.” Which is both homophobic AND misogynistic. It exhibits a hatred for things gay and “feminine” in one stroke. This kinda thing has consequences IRL, media matters, it influences.

Like, can we not? Plz? I was all for the Soldier 76 revelation, he goes against the grain of a typical gay archetype you see straight ppl writing all the time, and it made bro-types angry, which I liked.

This though? Nah. It would be a bad move, and a step backwards, oddly enough.

4 Likes

How are Shaw and Flynn feel forced?

No! Leave this BS for Twitter.

2 Likes

I thought palidans where already gay?

1 Like

Pretty sure he already is.

thats not really true though is it, the neoliberal regime carrys on pounding us with propaganda in spite of fiscal losses.

shhh

i was making a joke friend

Cartoons have no sex

why does alliance get all the gays, its not fair, we need horde gays before we get more ally gays, i change my vote to Bane x Gallwix

I don’t understand why some people who play this game feel the need to change existing characters story/background to fit what they want. Anduin is a long time major lore character who the player has spent lots of time with and has not previously given the player any reason to suggest this change in his story. Why not come up with new characters like what they did with Pelagos and the 2 stags?

I’m not against representing these characters in game at all, however, I do favor consistency. People who argue for these character flips would do well to respect content that’s already been created by adding to it instead of changing/replacing it. Add more representation if you want, but create new characters that will flourish and take up an identity that befits certain groups, like Pelagos and the stags who are great examples. Also keep in mind that WoW is rated T for these criteria listed on the WoW homepage:
Blood and Gore
Crude Humor
Use of Alcohol
Violence
Mild Language
Suggestive Themes

Suggestive themes being the category that this falls under which can be detailed as “ Mild provocative references or materials”. Key word: Mild. (I can’t link esrb site but you can google it if needed).

Many will disagree, but based on the rating you come to expect certain things. Whether it be straight/gay/whatever, the content of the sexual nature in the game should be mild. As long as it keeps in those parameters anything goes, the first bit was just my opinion.