Let Anduin be homosexual

I rather let him decide what he wants and his fate than other oppose on him.

4 Likes

Literally no one? Wow sounds amazing.

5 Likes

Yep - NONE - is never, ever topic like this on forum or in game. Only Americans are crazy about that. Is a game, is pixels.

32 Likes

It goes completely against what’s be established and what his writers have said of him.

23 Likes

It’s not a matter of “letting” Anduin be anything. The writers have already specified him to be heterosexual.

The implication that he must be gay just because he’s softer than the gigachad model does incredible harm.

50 Likes

I’m more impressed that you asked every single person in the EU to be able to accurately make this statement.

Because we all know people on the internet would never exaggerate something.

11 Likes

Water is good. You need water to survive. When I get in your face every 2 minutes and scream “WATER IS GOOD, YOU NEED IT” in your face, if you don’t like it, ill call you a water hater.

41 Likes

I’ve been playing in EU servers for like 10 years… I just discovered this lgbt problem when I moved to the USA.

26 Likes

It’s not that Anduin’s gay, it’s just that all the men he keeps dating turn out to be.

6 Likes

It took me like 15 seconds to find that on Google.

Interesting take on “literally none” you’ve got.

6 Likes

No. Everything has pointed to Anduin being straight, including in the most recent book. Stop trolling, stop making LGBTQ+ threads look horrible. You are part of the problem when you come outta the blue with nonsense like this, and with doing zero research.

28 Likes

Lul lol we got hit by smooth troll

4 Likes

What date? He’s been dating and people have been sneaking in? come on now.

I was gonna do the same thing but I didn’t want to put in that much effort lmao

I gotta make use of my 3 monitors somehow =P

1 Like

LOL, muh representation is more important then organic story development.

And Tess Greymane and/or Taelia Fordragon.

10 Likes

Lol - is from 22 Nov 20 - not like every 10 minutes :slight_smile: I am still counting this like NEVER and NONE. Probably this topic is frome some American in the EU :slight_smile:

12 Likes

he is chaste you need to accept it!

4 Likes

While I am not against lgbt characters (I literally ship two female vulperas among other races lol) I still think it’s stupid to retcon a already developed character to make them lgbt, it’s best if a character is created that way.

Yeah I’m all for a major character to represent us, but let it be a new character that was created to become a major character and just happen to be lgbt, like the male couple in Ardenweald, they’re great characters that just happen to be gay, it’s one of their characteristics and nothing more, as it should be.

Let’s not ask for existing characters to be changed just to fit our own fantasies, this is exactly the kind of thing that makes people dislike us even more.

21 Likes