Let Anduin be homosexual

Horde beat themselves in every expansion while the Alliance danced incompetently in the background.

2 Likes

lets be honest, people who most likely wanna make anduin gay, is the fact that hes young and blonde…

He’s not gonna be gay, bi maybe, but not gay

1 Like

I suspect the problem is that the story tends to start with the Horde, usually be carried by it, and most plot points are because Horde behavior. It’s all well and good that we “win” in the end, but when that’s basically a consolatory prize at the end of the expansion, it doesn’t quite leave an amazing taste.

That said I suspect the Horde and I, “on average,” can agree on that. No one likes how that goes. The Horde does get to do stuff, but not always stuff that makes sense. On the other hand the Alliance does stuff that makes sense, but only because they have to react to something. Then, after a fair bit of time of mostly nonsense, the Alliance gets to say “I win” after some time, but it’s about as impactful as what kind of pet I feel like wearing today.

The Horde gets to start things, but they never get to finish them, and they’re often not the things they’d prefer to do.

The Alliance gets to win in the end, but it’s hardly important when it doesn’t change anything and 2 months later the Horde is being rambunctious again, despite the Horde payers shouting “stop, for God’s sake, STOP!”

1 Like

Mankirk x Anduin

His wife’s death was an inside job.

1 Like

I think it has been said that many people that want him to be gay don’t mind if he’s bisexual.

/shrug
everyone can ship what they want.

but that wrathion boat sunk lil while ago.

Nothing is set in stone yet.

Are you all saying being gay is a choice?

1 Like

FYI Anduin being bisexual wouldn’t change any of his already established character, in fact, it would enrich it.

anduin and sylvanas are becoming a couple, calling it now

2 Likes

Men cannot have babies. This is a fact.

Anduin is not gay and the writers have never mentioned or hinted at him being gay so these whole threads needs to stop.
As much as I love blonde-haired guys I don’t want to see X or Y character magically turned gay to appease the ‘community’, which over the years I tend to want little to nothing to do with anymore because of stupid threads like this.

3 Likes

Because this new generation wants to label everything. Everything and everyone has to have a special label.

I can’t wait to move to the uk next year.

1 Like

He’s like 17, and she’s like over 400 years old… that’s creepy.

4 Likes

never said she wasnt creepy lol

cre he he he heeeepy

regardless, i dont see it happening.

Stop bringing sex into a video game. We all support LGBTQ but why does everything need to be about who’s sleeping with who? But on the same note. Anduin is a king. We need a queen. Lets support woman as well.

1 Like

But then how will he have a secret love child with Sylvanus if he’s lgbt??? Don’t mess with my steamy fantasies!

liadrin liadrin liadrin

I agree mostly not because we need more lgbt but because he kinda seems gay from the start…