Let Anduin be homosexual

Paint the stormwind roofs with rainbow color instead of just blue.

Where is the confirmation ?

Why can’t Abduin be asexual

I think it would be a great plot twist if he said “I wish I’d just come out as gay” right as we kill him in 9.1

The tears

Head writer for Anduin.

4 Likes

I was having a bad day but this post and the comments made it better. Lmao

Characters in stories do not have agency. They cannot be let to do anything only made to do things.

Story can change, also Danuser make the story, Golden is just a writer.

It’s time to accept it.

Let Anduin be homosexual would imply he is and is being repressed!

Anyone can only resist Wrathion for so long…

We should make every single character in the game bisexual. And the entire game should just be characters making out with each other, because their only value is who and how they love. And I mean everyone. The jailer? We win be introducing him to a cute guy… Synvannas? She realizes how tight of a core Tyrande has and they set their differences aside.

But really: as long as it’s not revealed in the most hammy way possible.

Please make Malfurion come out as a gay as well, he married Tyrande for thousands of year at this point but they still have no offspring, im 100% sure Malfurion doesn’t actually love Tyrande.
He belong with the bois in the Emerald Dream.

This idea of a homosexual Anduin disgust me.

5 Likes

FINALLY someone else says it! Geeze, been saying it for so long alone I was beginning to think myself mad.

That said, OP, why exactly is Anduin the perfect lgbt guy? Because he’s sensitive and shows emotion and doesn’t pound his chest whilst eating rocks and belching out a war cry? That there be a weak argument mate.

5 Likes

leave Anduin alone and let him figure it out himself

Let Anduin be.

1 Like

The day Anduin “comes out”, is the day I switch to Horde and will be chanting “death to the alliance”.

But there is a power couple of dudes in the Alliance. You’re just flustered over Andy. I would like to see Anduin and Taelia.

We have Mathias Shaw and Flynn Fairwind.

1 Like

Why is he not?