Let Anduin be homosexual

I think that’s because Anduin being gay would make for a great story and he would be the first openly gay king. Something different and progressive. I’m 100% for it.

You can have that but Anduin should be with Wrathion.

Pretty sure all blood elves are gay and they just lay eggs through “parthenogenesis”. Google it. It’s real.

So you have a whole race. You don’t need Anduin.

Didn’t he die? O.o

No

Why not? I think Anduin would be perfect as the first gay king.

Garrosh would be good gay character.
Would explain his rage problems, he was confused and didn’t know how to accept his orientation.

He’s also an orc so there’s some diversity, instead of it just being another human.

I’ve always thought Garrosh might have a thing for thrall. It would definitely explain a lot between those two.

Because it goes against what is already established.

There’s still ways for things to change or a twist to happen. Not everything is as it seems. Good writers know that!

This isn’t something you can just change or twist. A good writer would know that.

How about we not change pre-established character’s sexual orientations? Request for new characters inside.

Anything’s possible. Just saying to have an open mind. Anduin could be bisexual for all we know.

Except the head writer for Anduin says he’s only into girls. It’s time to stop while you’re behind.

We do know though. It’s been directly stated he only has a thing for woman.

One can still dream. Anything can change until it’s cannon in game!

Didn’t Flynn and Shaw just have an entire book released? Think that ranks them as pretty major characters.

Give him some lipstick and a dress , yes it’s time . And a giant rainbow over Stormwknd keep .

I think a giant rainbow would forshadow what’s to come in a future Anduin/Wrathion relationship :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

You mean the relationship that’s confirmed to be friends only?