Let Anduin be homosexual

Why are so triggered that Anduin isn’t a member of your troupe? Don’t you have enough clowns?

3 Likes

Is that really necessary? Can we not have a civil discussion without calling names or degrading?

1 Like

Very hurtful and inappropriate.

1 Like

I thought he was.

Sure, I can. Can you please keep your sexuality out of the gaming forums? It’s not necessary either.

2 Likes

Oh, poor thing. You think that was directed at the LGBQT+flmnop community; no, just the clowns who repeatedly abuse the forums for kicks in the name of “representation”. You’re not fooling anyone.

4 Likes

Thank you for at least trying. I don’t see a problem with having character development and relationships. I find relationships are important to RPGS. I think Anduin could possibly be LGBT and it would be interesting to see how it would unfold.

1 Like

It’s not LGBQT+flmnop.

You’re just a rude person. Why don’t you head out too.

Sorry, letters and numbers keep getting added. It’s hard to keep up. And now they even want to relabel straight people.

Me, rude? Nah. Rude is thinking that a game or game forum for teens and up needs to be hypersexualized by a bunch of pretend LGBTQ+ community members.

4 Likes

Ahhh 6 posts forum troll. Almost had me

1 Like

Ah, yes. The old, call out the low post count.

Means so much on these forums…

1 Like

It does especially when you are being extremely rude. You just switched characters to be mean and want to hide your main. Most likely because you don’t share those actual values.

In WoW, no. Just like a straight romance in WoW isn’t good either. WoW is not about romance. It has never been about romance. Romance is a vehicle for other things.

People bring up Malfurion and Tyrande all the time when they try and win this argument. Tyrande and Malfurion weren’t the focus. Their love for one another was nothing other than a mode by which conflict which threatened the world could be used. Xavius used Malfurion as bait. Valsharrah was not about their love, nor their romance, nor a love story. It was about “HOLY CRAP THE WORLD’S GONNA END!”

WoW is not about romance - not straight, nor gay. Stop trying to make it about it.

7 Likes

No
/char :slight_smile:

That’s because he has no counterpoint. Naheec and Tulnn are both the same.

Ask for something ridiculous, then call everyone that disagrees a troll, phobe, or mean all while hiding behind the lgbt veil

It makes us gay people look like such whiny snowflakes to be associated with them :expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

“WHERE IS MY BELOVED!?!1!??1”

That’s their relationship in a nutshell

Proof please. I’m sick of hearing this.

If this were more than a troll attempt, you should be reminded that this is pathetic.

1 Like

Do you know how long it would take me to link and post all your similar threads and how you’re both usually the first commenter on each?

Always patting eachother on the backs for how woke and progressive your views and suggestions are?

Or how everyone that disagrees is labeled a phobe or mean? Look back a few posts for this

Edit: spelling

4 Likes