Let Anduin be homosexual

If that’s what you got out of his post you’re either a troll or intentionally misunderstanding him.

I enjoy the way you speak. Totally agree with the sentiment as well. Cheers.

Why was this topic not flagged?? Sickening double standard.

1 Like

I care. Is that not enough?

It was flagged and restored. It’s not a flaggable thread. Why do you think this warrants a flag?

Enough for what? This isn’t going to go anywhere with vague one liners. If you’re actually interested in discussing my post you need to contribute.

fanfiction.net is that way :arrow_forward:

My interest and many others including the OP would like to see the idea of Anduin having a lgbt realtionship. Why do you think you get to dictate anything that happens?

I haven’t dictated anything. You and OP, who are most likely the same person, are attempting to dictate Anduins’ sexuality. I simply want the writers to write and for that to be that.

Again, you’re the only one attempting to change a character’s sexuality. When someone does that to a real person it’s often called conversion therapy.

So, let’s rephrase the question. Do you support Anduin going to conversion therapy?

The sheer ridiculousness of that sentence is almost too much.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Hollywood has been throwing terrible gay stories for the past 5 years or so.

Oh please… don’t try and turn the tables on me when you’re obviously the one with the problem of having Anduin be lgbt. It’s fine if he’s straight, but if he happens to be lgbt it’s a problem?

Are you also wearing a tinfoil hat? Why is it assumed we are the same. Am I not allowed to have an opinion because someone else shares it?

What? It’s already established that he is straight as far as I’m aware. If I’m wrong, please correct me.

I don’t care what orientation he is. I have a problem with people who think it’s okay to change an already established character for no reason. That’s what I was comparing to conversion therapy.

If you dodge the point again I’m gonna move on. Happy to discuss but can’t do that without something of substance being produced in reply.

4 Likes

Well to be honest… with the exception of a few big name movies… most of Hollywood’s products have been absolute garbage. One studio in particular I have pretty much started to avoid, Blumhouse.

1 Like

Because I’ve seen both of you post similar topics and frequently the first commenter on each other’s posts.

You both speak similarly and have the habit of dodging the point of every post that you come into contact with.

I could be wrong of course. Even if you are different people the ideologies you both adhere to make you indistinguishable.

Edit- corrected spelling.

5 Likes

Think what you want to think but you are indeed wrong.

Since he is the biggest wussy out of all character, are you sure you want it ? He would be so cliché.

Okay. Then would one of you completely individual people stop dodging and start discussing.

So far the two of you haven’t done anything but attempt to read my words in the worst manner possible. If there is something you actually want to discuss, I’m all ears. Otherwise I’m gonna head out.

1 Like

They can do it… only… and I mean ONLY… if they get Sean Hayes to voice the character.

For those not familiar with that name…

2 Likes

Yeah, I responded to that. That isn’t what I said. That’s what you understood. You misunderstanding my words does not change the meaning of my words.

If you think someone is saying something you disagree with, try asking if that is what they mean.

Though, at this point it’s getting harder to believe you aren’t doing this on purpose.