Let Anduin be homosexual

He was young and it wasn’t completely implied. He could still be gay or even bi at the very least.

1 Like

What makes Anduin perfect for this?

Guess you didn’t play alliance side in BFA, he had a very strange “I like her” reaction to Taelia. He was surprised too she was Bolvar’s daughter but…he still shy’d away from showing interest even tho it was there. It was a hint she’s gonna be queen of SW.

Bi people don’t exist I guess. Who cares if he liked her…

They can still let him fall for another man.

1 Like

Sexual orientation is not a personality. Dunno what wires are getting crossed here but it’s concerning that some people allow orientation to become their entire identity.

5 Likes

When did I say it was their entire identity stop putting words in my mouth.

I really think Wrathion will be anduins boyfriend in the future and they will adopt a new son to be the new king of stormwind. It would make for a great story imo.

Eh, no. I’d rather they follow the common fantasy trope of a kingdom led by humans with a king and queen. It would be very powerful and send a message…Anduin, king of SW and son of Varian Wrynn and Taeliea Fordragon, daughter of high officer and current lich king bolvar Fordragon, both humans…one who uses priest/paladin powers and is a warrior, the other who is tough as steel and can hold her own on the battlefield without the need for “natural affinity” for any kind of magic like elves have or of the like.

If they have good storywriters…they will do this. We’ve only had one queen of SW and she was killed before WoW started(Varian’s wife).

4 Likes

So original.

Won’t let me flag this thread?

2 Likes

Never claimed you said it. For the record, you didn’t. Stop putting words in my mouth.

BTW, I used the mute option so that these threads wouldn’t show for me, why did I see this one?

Reported for trolling and spam.

2 Likes

It’s called good storytelling. They would be a great power couple with the “human potential” ruling over all the different races of the alliance who are naturally stronger(by affinity or raw strength) then humans. Would also love to see what kind of neat armor Taelia would wear in battle the way Anduin wears that epic lion armor.

3 Likes

So a gay love story would not be good storytelling? Wow. Nice opinion.

Again they never said that. Imagine not being a reactive person and actually taking in a well thought out post?

1 Like

Would make for great pandering. Anduins’ orientation has 0 impact on the story of WoW. Nobody cares.

The problem most people have is the desire to change irrelevant details about existing characters for pandering.

Everyone, including you, know it’s not about the story. I don’t claim to know what it really is about but I know it isn’t the story.

I hate when people say “nobody cares” when clearly people do.

I hate it when people dodge the entire point of a post then proceed to say something petty.

3 Likes

'Tis his way. Moralizing and snide insinuations are, meseems, all he is good for.

1 Like