Let Anduin be homosexual

Fixed

Thought I ended it well with you last time!

Happy WoWing!

1 Like

We vote Baine be gay

1 Like

Wait, Solider 76 is gay? oo

You keep replying me with “You know what happen with Soldier 76”, “Soldier 76 this Soldier 76 that”, and when i asked you what happen you post an entirely unrelated answer.

Im done with you.

2 Likes

Fantasy games are somewhat based on reality, atm we have no great lgbt leaders in the world.

Ocasionally we get one but it kinda dies pretty fast.

I said that once, you kept replying with non answers avoiding reality like you often do on all your toons friend.

Like I said, when you really want to help the community give drop me a line. Until then Happy WoWing!

1 Like

Yes i ask what happens with Soldier 76, you answered nothing, so what exactly are you trying to say by keep bringing his name over and over.

Gay Anduin will be exactly like soldier 76, LGBT people will be happy and nothing else.

Why does lgbt need a leader? why can’t they be themselves?

Oh I get it only your voice counts? See I knew you knew the outcry from the other side, but yeah it’s all good if it panders to your liking.

This is the problem with you and your army of alts. There is no grey area, only the one you think is right. It reminds me a lot of other groups that oppress people.

Thing is though, I like a good portion of players in this here forum totally support the community, we don’t support the extremist portion of it though. Fan fic it up all you like but the author has stated it’s not the case.

1 Like

Isn’t there already a gay unicorn and a moose? isn’t that enough that they had to force real-life orientations.

Who cares in a game really. Like shut up about it already and just go get your loot like everyone else. This isn’t a sex based game. Go play virt-a-mate.

I and many other people do. There’s nothing wrong with wanting more representation in the game.

If they do change it, it should be for the better.

So you buy a game and hope that you’re being represented in it? You should buy a game to have fun and relax. Not to feel offended.

2 Likes

Yes while I do play the game to have fun, the game is even better with proper representation. it’s a win-win.

You still haven’t answered about soldier 76. Like the dude asked you… A couple times. You just keep avoiding the answer and spewing nonsense.

Hate to break it to you but 2 things(yes I know this is a troll post):

Anduin has been revealed to like draenei females.

A connection has started between Taelia and Anduin. She might be the new queen of SW in the future. All hail Taelia Fording, queen of stormwind!

3 Likes

Still curious about that answer with soldier 76… Saw you typing, waited. You never finished. Nice try though making up controversy.

1 Like

“Tell me you’re a troll without telling me you’re a troll.”

1 Like