Let all content be scaled content

you know lots of people already completed the various expansions at the difficulty they were intended - so should those people get retroactive rewards since they already did the content as intended when leveling up characters or playing in past expansions?

Well,i’m still questioning even that they may put a twist even in that, they been know for it.

it depends on how they do it - I agree a lot of times they do mess up the content. I hate that go talk to the npc business to get to the time you want, especially since those npcs are rarely convenient. One of these monthly event with the bonfires or something is a real pain to do with all the alternative times.

During legion ,nah you wouldn’t be one shooting anything it would one shot you with as many problems we had with the power system.

1 Like

they do scale all content, never heard of timewalking?

2 Likes

It’s not nice to invalidate what someone is asking with a “it only takes a new character,” and I simply found it ironic you said it cause you felt strongly about the other situation, and obviously didn’t like that people were doing that to you.

You can try using all the terms you want on me, I’m just calling out what I observed.

Not in the past they didn’t and hopefully not all . And yes,timewalking is scaled down I’m saying the scaling of the whole game (again).But go ahead ,bring up that point that you think I don’t know this.

i don’t think he meant to respond to you if he did - that sounds like he meant to respond to the thread/op.

Just make it a toggle for people that wanna scale down. 1 shotting breaks the immersion

you anti’s don’t gotta use it if you don’t want to

1 Like

as long as you don’t get any extra rewards and it takes them no time to implement this - I am very doubtful you are one shotting the mobs anyway

Bruh my Rogue is in rival gear I’m literally 1 shotting anything that looks my direction, it’s pretty jarring.

I would totally do lore master if I could scale down, 1 shotting everything is boring as hell

I wouldn’t mind an option for scaling and yet i do at time just want to blow the world up but it’s strange to see a level 30 leveling in the same zone as a 50 one shooting critters which took me forever or been impossible when i was there.my mind just is torn from it.

as long as this doesn’t happen

and it doesn’t take them months to do

A lot of people already did all the quests in the zones often when the content was current so someone who didn’t bother shouldn’t get extra.

I actually don’t see the point in any of this because they are just making 6 different variations of the same thing for no real reason.

The infrastructure is already there with Chromie Time. It’s just a matter of giving max lvl the option to use it again.

it would take more than that since it would all need to be scaled down from 60 and because of borrowed power it really would be all that different.

Neither is it to reject somebody because of a mere class decision. Bite me dude. Welcome to the WoW GD forum.

This is the third time I mention to you that it occurred to a dear friend. Something of which you most likely don’t have because of your dimwitted ignorance to read.

Its really best you just keep it shut. Seriously.

I really like playing this way but this game does have a lot of people who can’t handle any sort of difficulty. So I doubt blizzard will ever do it.

I would support Chromie time being expanded to going from 1-60 ( including Shadowlands) rather than 1-50, but I don’t think making all the zones scalable is a good idea.

2 Likes

You really thought you did something here huh

One could hope.

In this midst of this forum madness.

1 Like