Legionfall construction table empty

Same issue, it’s been this way for several days.

Having the same issue, no addons and reloaded- nothing works. I just want my mount :frowning:

I am having the issue as well. My sub ends soon so I won’t be renewing until it is fixed.

Same problem :frowning:

Same problem and with or without addons enabled, the table is blank.

Either my toons with “Breaching the Tomb” complete or incomplete can’t see the contents of the table

Ooops wrong toon. And still not working after last nights patch :frowning:

Same here, on multiple characters, and both with and without addons.

1 Like

I have this same problem. I click on the Legionfall construction table and it’s a bright beige square with nothing on it. I’m trying to open the Nightborne allied race, so this is a bit of a snag. This is badly broken. I’m playing pre-patch Shadowlands. Where are you, Blizz?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Same issue here, last requirement for breaching the tomb and the class mount </3

1 Like

Yup. Broken. I love how I submitted a ticket and of course it takes 2 days because everything is broken right now. Then I get the most generic “abandon quest, and pick it up again” response. Thanks for the help GM. Like I didn’t try that 50 times already? Now I get to wait 2 days again for him to respond and hopefully he isnt an idiot this time.

3 Likes

still empty :frowning:

same problem. submitted as a bug report. hopefully, they’ll fix soon! please. xx

When I logged in today there was a tiny hotfix. I thought maybe they fixed this. Then it turns out that it was still broken, but my transmog was all jacked up lol. So what im losing gold now fixing my trans? AND still cant do this o.o

1 Like

Adding my same. I want my mount!

1 Like

I’m as well having said issue. It’s frustrating.

Not a ton to add. Having the same issue on multiple toons. Hoping another voice has an impact on the visibility of the issue.

Just adding that I have the same problem.

Same for my druid.

bug reporting… feels so ineffective :frowning:

1 Like