Legion Timewalking Court of Stars Dungeon Temporarily Disabled

We’ve identified an issue causing some players to become trapped in the Legion Timewalking Court of Stars dungeon and we’ve temporarily removed the dungeon from the Timewalking dungeon finder. No one likes being stuck in Court.

The Mythic+ version of the dungeon appears to be unaffected by this issue.

We’ll let you know when we’ve got it fixed and opened again.

11 Likes

yup my character has been trapped for 2 days

5 Likes

Just call the judge some names. That will get you out of the court room at the moment, but you likely will be returning.

1 Like

Well, you’ll be returning, and significantly less happy to be there.

nobody puts baby in a corner

I didn’t get stuck. But however I didn’t get credit for doing it on the weekly. Had to do a total of six

1 Like

so when are you freeing the people stuck in court…its been 2 days now.

2 Likes

Your honor, you suck at solo shuffle and should not que. What do you mean 30 days in solitary confinement?

Woah woah woah, does this mean Legion M+ is back? Or is the guy who posted this message just not up to speed?

1 Like

M+ version is a DF M+, not Timewalking Legion M+. They have disabled TW version and left DF M+ alone.

god i not want to be rude but did you play your own game like did you have any playtester inside blizzard this is getting old. Do a alpha patch to test inside then deploy it on the PTR and then go public

I guess the stealth mission didn’t work huh…

Isn’t this the second time this happened?

What about those who have been stuck in there for a couple days? We’ve tried the unstuck service and that doesn’t work.

Anyone still stuck in Court of Stars needs to file a ticket for a GM to move you.

1 Like

Straight to elf jail

An illusion. . .something’s not quite right.

How about give everyone who got stuck a “Feat of Strength” (0-point achievement) called “Jury Duty”

2 Likes

I’m receiving a streaming error every time I join a TW Neltharion’s lair. Dungeon loads fine, as soon as I walk towards the tunnel you drop down then I get disconnected and the error.