Legion Tailoring Quest "Inspire Me!" not working

Folks, as people reported above I was able to get the quest done.

I created a ticket under Stuck on Quest.
Got a generic reply message with instructions that all of us tried before.
I marked as unresolved and detailed that I have the mats on my bag and other people got a GM to put it through.
Two day after I got the reply from the GM and the quest is complete.

It’s not a huge effort but it’s the workaround we have now, if you really want to get it done.

Wish you luck!

Just ran into this bug and submitted a ticket. Kinda wild its been so long and they still haven’t fixed it.

As of Nov 25th 2023 it is still giving invalid target. Ive tried with and without the disguise. Ive tried to craft in every inch of the room. I can craft ouside but it doesn’t count sadly. Ive even tried just having them in my inventory. Ive tried targeting and not targeting the quest giver.

1 Like

Same happened November 26. Submitted a bug report. Frustrating.

I had this issue yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn’t resolve it myself. I opened a ticket and explained the issue. In less than a day, it was fixed by a GM. That’s not bad, considering how busy they are with the new releases and (probably) the usual holiday chaos we all experience.

The unhelpful, angry comments from some folks are a little dramatic. Bethesda is currently suing Warner for stealing code from Fallout Shelter BECAUSE they recognized their own bugs. They should be expected in games, especially in an MMO this big. Like an emergency room, you have to treat the heart attack before the common cold. Like a car, you should fix the brakes before you worry about a sticky window button. That’s generally why there must be priorities in patching. Some issues take longer to fix on a mass scale.

So, just submit the ticket. Go about your business, relax, do some side quests or stock up your mats a bit. Explore. A GM will swoop in, apply a fix, and you’ll be all set. Be patient, be kind, and carry on. It’s a mild inconvenience, not a game-breaking catastrophe.

ETA: You will likely get an auto-reply. If you’ve tried the suggestions, just click the option that says you still have an issue. For the description I just wrote something like “I have tried the above suggestions,” and submitted the response. There’s a “Turn it off and back on again” step in any tech support process these days, for good reason. Most of the time, it works. They need to weed those out first.

I have submitted my ticket and received the reply that I will need to wait until they fix it. I am marking it as still an issue and seeing if I can get this completed.

Just did this quest this morning Jan 3, 2024 so Blizzard has fixed it.

1 Like

Jan 9th 2024 completed it as well