Legion Tailoring Quest "Inspire Me!" not working

I am on the Legion tailoring quest “Inspire Me!”, however, I am unable to craft the required items. I have them learned, and have gathered the mats, but I need to craft them while standing next to an npc named Leyweaver Mithrogane, and when I try to, i get an error message that says “invalid target” and am unable to finish the craft, and thus am unable to finish the quest.

21 Likes

Hi, I’m on the same quest, on Azralon Realm Horde trying to get the quest done, with all mats and REALLY close to the NPC (invading personal space close to it) but I’m seeing the same “invalid target” error message. Could someone take a look on this please?
Thank you!

3 Likes

I am also having the same issue

3 Likes

It would be really nice to have it fix, since completing the quest chain greatly reduce the cost of materials for leveling the profession

2 Likes

Having the same problem

3 Likes

Having the exact same issue.

3 Likes

Same issue as well “invalid target” error when trying to craft any item for the quest

3 Likes

I’m having the invalid target error when crafting one of the robes needed for the quest

3 Likes

I’m also having this issue on my main as well, really wanted to finish the tailoring quests for the patterns…

3 Likes

Has anyone found a fix for this issue? Im having the same problem. When i try to craft anything in the quest says invalid target.
Happens when i am targeting the quest giver, or when not targeting anything

3 Likes

Yup tried to work in this q too and getting invalid target not matter what i do

4 Likes

Same issue, and it doesn’t appear tied to distance from Mithrogane - I even tried standing in the EXACT same spot as him, no dice.

4 Likes

Same here very frustrating after a long grind to run into this, unable to craft anything in the leyweavers room

5 Likes

Am having same problem and have no work around that i have been able to find so far. Can someone please respond to this if they know how to fix it?

4 Likes

Having the same issue here yeah, it’s annoying

4 Likes

Same issue here

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue as everyone here. Thank you in advance for fixing it.

3 Likes

Why is this quest still broken when they patch every week?? This isn’t some obscure quest. This is a bottleneck for tailoring. Has anyone figured out how to complete it?

5 Likes

Still bugged for me too. Submitted a ticket and they’re telling me to submit more bug reports to the forums for the same thing?

3 Likes

Bugged for me as well. Adding this comment to keep piling it on. I wanted the legendary shoulders for MT but beat MT while waiting on them to fix this quest >.<

3 Likes