Legion Tailoring Quest "Inspire Me!" not working

I have the same issue and came to this thread hoping there has been a fix. :frowning:

3 Likes

This is still happening. Would REALLY like to get past this on my tailor for completionist sake.

3 Likes

PLEASE let this be fixed in 10.1.7, along with any and all other issues in Legion that have popped up.

2 Likes

same issue

2 Likes

Mine has bugged also. Wish I had come looking here first. I just wasted an hour trying different things.

2 Likes

Stuck on the same quest with the same exact issue. I wonder if it has to do with the mask disguise. or if they need to fix the proximity.

3 Likes

Ive tried it with and without the mask on and it still doesn’t work unfortunately.

4 Likes

Same issue.

4 Likes

Still bugged as of today. Submitted a ticket and another bug report!

2 Likes

Still bugged for me as well.

2 Likes

Still bugged. Blizz pls

4 Likes

Still bugged as of 09/05/2023

4 Likes

Blizzard, fix the bloody quest…I cant advance any Legion tailoring for transmog because of how terribly broken it is, with this invalid target crap. Small indie gaming company…sheesh.

5 Likes

Still nothing.

2 Likes

Still broken

2 Likes

Typical of Blizzard not to fix old world content. They have a team thats several hundred strong but still dont sort out these king of bugs that are needed for further progression.
Pull your bloody fingers out your backside and sort these problems out!

5 Likes

Still bugged today. Invalid target issue

2 Likes

Well, I was working on my Mage’s tailoring till this… Invalid target is super annoying.

2 Likes

Still bugged today Sep 24, 2023

2 Likes

Have the same issue on Kilrogg (NA)

2 Likes