Legion solo raids are not "impossible" due to scaling, with proof

When you can do it pre-corruptions and now you feel weaker but say ‘‘You just need more gear’’ is literally a work around a problem when said problem can be fixed. Ion doesn’t want to fix it.

18 Likes

we didnt need bfa geared toons to do wod raids. why would we need shadowlands geared toons to do legion ones?

scaling isnt where it should be. we should be getting damage multipliers when hitting grey mobs, we aren’t.

49 Likes

thats… a dungeon boss

people were soloing these raids in BFA. deleting corruption plus the number squish was a downgrade for most classes. it is mostly a borrowed power issue and our current borrowed power hasn’t really caught up with where it was at the end of BFA because of how crazy stat amps were in season 4 bfa.

i feel like people would have less animosity if blizzard had put in a raidwide nerf if you had a leveled necklace and cloak for BFA raids which I think would be a non issue and reward people for playing BFA content in the cosmetic farm aspect of the game.

personally i haven’t touched old raids since the prepatch but I imagine being 215 equipped and stacking neck powers with soulbinds i would be fine.

2 Likes

can you do eonar mythic

3 Likes

Omg. So you only post for Raids.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/so-i-just-decided-to-unsub-how-many-other-have-unsubbed-also/835319/66

yogg - 0 keepers is having issues. Go at it and post proof

3 Likes

what… ok let me go see this myself

You can’t just kill KJ with damage, you would need to follow mechanics.

There are bosses like hunter that keeps you in CC forever if you don’t have a pet, Eonar trash room and other stuff that just damage wont do

1 Like

Sir. Legion was four years ago. And two expansions ago.

We’re not talking about BfA here.

Exactly.

31 Likes

weak bait op

eh its sunday i guess

5 Likes

Seems like you’re completely missing the point, if a person was able to solo something yesterday, they should be able to solo it today, not when they hit level cap and gear up yet again.

(I mean this in reference to the day between expansions, not literally yesterday and today lol)

17 Likes

yet if I recall correctly back when BFA launched… Hellfire Citadel was still difficult to do at 8.0 gear

1 Like

can’t help but notice your missing a few legion raids there.

you proved you can solo 1 and part of another.

…less than half of legion’s raid content.

3 Likes

No it wasn’t. I ran it all the time. The only difficult parts were not bugging out Xhul’horac and Gorefiend because of him sucking you into another realm.

6 Likes

The only issues Hellfire had were:

• Cannons hadn’t been adjusted so it was impossible for some classes regardless of gear.
  • Gorefiend hadn’t been fixed so he was impossible to solo period.
4 Likes

Nope. Aside from them screwing something up so the cannons on Mythic Assault died from a stiff breeze (thus making it overly difficult for less mobile classes) and Gorefiend resetting if he tried to consume you with less than four people present, HC was just as easy as it had always been.

3 Likes

You are basically the equivalent of 20 lvls above legion content, I would have thought you would be able to solo these 9 lvls ago.

2 Likes

done

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/800660935047774218/Screenshot_431.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/800660959400034304/Screenshot_432.png

I don’t understand how was this not soloable…

Ok fair point yea I remember now, the cannons and gorefiend

If level 50 with ilevel 100 can solo but level 60 with ilevel 100 cannot, then there is something seriously misleading about these numbers.

13 Likes