Legion: Mounts, Pets, and More

Uh, I believe you mean REP buff.

The EXP buff is still in effect (and will be until Shadowlands prepatch).

We all know what he meant and honestly if they kept it also I may actually go farm some paragon mounts, too bad BfA only has one paragon mount.

1 Like

Those who don’t like the content can just choose to not play. This is the mildest content “drought” I have seen in several expansions. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Having the reputation bonus back for this and BFA would help!

5 Likes

Just because you know what he meant does not mean that he gets away with not correcting his typo that he made not once, but TWICE in the same post.

Not a big content lul. Historically speaking.

5 Likes

You should have called it a “content” drought, because BfA had some of the weakest content I’ve ever seen. Baddum tish.

1 Like

:yawning_face:

2 Likes

you know pandaria ended on great endgame zones, SO DID LEGION. BFA had trash endgame because no new zone, uldum and vale are not even revamped of old zones just some purple effect and tentacles added

3 Likes

Got the Lucid Nightmare a few months ago.

Did the entire questline for Falcosaur for the 4 pets and 4 mounts. Finished up a couple months ago.

The only thing I’m missing is the cache mounts and I’m not going back do do that content just for those (for now).

The raid mounts i’ll wait until next expansion when hopefully they are all soloable. I know some are now
but not efficiently so.

1 Like

How about a mount/pet buff which greatly increases drop rates for them?! Make it count on only the first kill for the account, to prevent alts from “abusing” in-game mechanics.

It would be so much fun! Come on Phoenix
 you can only elude me for so long.

6 Likes

:thinking: Yeah that was a 4/10 at best. I’ll let myself out.

3 Likes

Eh, not really. Because that’s an exaggeration, and at least someone will want to do any kind of content available. But if there is no content, no one can enjoy it.

1 Like

I also know that people BEGGED for old zones to be used with tweaks to show how things like the corruption, etc effected them.

It was a pretty common feedback request. “Use old zones, we dont need to go to a new zone every patch”.

7 Likes

Thanks for taking the rep buff away then throwing it in my face that I still dont have the paragon cache mounts that I want that should’ve been able to be bought like before

You hateful spiteful lot

5 Likes

Boy I hope those people regret what they did, because blizzard did not due it right, arathi and darkshore were good examples of revamped zones or even what cata did but definitely not vale or uldum.

2 Likes

No joke though, the Demon Hunter class mount is swank, and this warlock would look great on it. I need to start farming that legion raid to get one

1 Like

Subs must be dropping

3 Likes

Vale, at least, has been revamped in that it’s almost back to its original beauty. Uldum? It looks exactly the same! Didn’t we go through a whole questline to repair all the Titan stuff? It should have changed something

2 Likes

I see some hatefulness and spitefulness here. But I don’t see it coming from Blizzard.

4 Likes