Legion: Mounts, Pets, and More

Yeah I know it was out of line

Im just really bitter and this didnt help

1 Like

This post might’ve made sense when the rep buff first came up as an idea of what to do with the rep buff active. The time to earn many of the rewards mentioned in the OP was in the last month when rep grinds were made bearable with the 100% rep buff.

The way things are now, it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. It’s the worst possible time, the day after the rep buff disappeared and the rep grinds are worse now.

6 Likes

I find it very reassuring that many Legion mounts, etc. are still obtainable. I hate it when things get removed from an expansion the minute a new one launches.

10 Likes

Blizzard, is this a late april fool’s joke???

(the rep buff for the paragon mounts, is gone also that rep buff would have helped for the class mounts as well. How about adding a limited time buff where all mounts (dungeon/raid/rares/BOE) finally have a great chance to drop! Extend this buff till shadowlands is out in november so it will include the brewfest ones. This would be your most popular buff yet. That is one way to get people to go back to all old content but this attempt for people to go back to legion is not well at all since the rep buff expired and we can’t solo all mythic legion raids till shadowlands, which currently makes this whole thread pointless.

10 Likes

I imagine the person who had to write this article did it while thinking “Oh man the forums are going to tear us a new one for this
”

9 Likes

I had a feeling they were going to link wowhead for almost every selection. And wouldn’t you know it – that’s exactly what happened!

What happened to those official guides you had for Diablo II and Warcraft III? Those were great.

2 Likes

OP has 3 likes while all the outrage posts have 87 likes together
 oof

2 Likes

Hmmm anonymous Blizzard is anonymous.

1 Like

Turn on artifacts pls :’(

2 Likes

I’m actually amazed anyone here actually read the article. Good for you, WoW General. :beers:

1 Like

Pretty sure this was posted because legion now has legacy loot system?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what Blizz does, how much is new or old, some people will be “done” with it long before the next expansion hits. I definitely remember seeing plenty of people complain about the Timeless Isle being boring when it was only a month old, and it didn’t take much longer for them to do the “that’s it? WHY PATCH EMPTY BLIZZ???” routine for Siege of Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

I was hoping this was announcing some changes to the mounts locked behind paragon caches. I just want a Red lightning draggo :frowning:

3 Likes

Same. Wish they actually designed something for bad luck protection

Drop chance = 10%, make it acquirable for 10 tokens from a new token from the paragon cache.
Same for any rare drop mount/pet

6 Likes

Did you read what you wrote before you posted it?

But I am stuck grinding gold because you are removing the brutosaur. Literally can’t do anything else but earn gold until my eyes bleed

3 Likes

Ah yes, thank you for reminding me of those busted paragon chest mounts.

4 Likes

true but blizz won’t do a gold buff because all the farmers and multiboxers, would ruin the economy more than multiboxers already are.

https://i.imgur.com/Mjxra4H.png

Till then, then I won’t miss you. Because you’re a big liar that can’t admit he got killed and call people set him up with fake proof.

2 Likes

Well, you never know. I thought maybe the mounts might have a limited time alternative obtain method. Then as I read it, I felt Rick Rolled.

1 Like