Legion Hidden appearance dungeon no progress

Hi, so I got my Demon Hunter Artefact Weapon appereance for Havoc unlock this week. IT’s very cool but I want the version you get from doing 30 legion dungeon after unlocking it. So I started soloing Legion dungeon. But the progress is NOT registering.

When I go back to my class hall and look and the progress for unlocking the color variations the one for world quest is working, the one for PvP kill is working but the one for doing legion dungeon is NOT working.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

The last time I did it … I did not register any dungeons at all with the Forge until all 30 were completed.

Here is a post I did after completing the dungeon requirement on one of my Paladins.

Also, make sure you don’t have the Fishing Artifact in your Fishing tool slot as that seems to cause issues with the Artifact Forges.

2 Likes

That is very nice of you! I guess I will run them and cross my fingers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck!

1 Like

are you running them with it equipped? because you need to do that

same issue. says 0/30 and ive ran at least 10

No, you do not need the weapon equipped or mogged into your current weapon: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/1052258959367626752