Legion glad vs BFA glad

Which was easier to get?

glad has never been hard but it stopped existing when legion ended if that answers ur question

9 Likes

Legion was much harder.

Bfa ssn 4 was the hardest for rogue mage imo rogues did no dam and mages just flopped just tellin you from my perspective

1 Like

This… BFA glad is significantly easier than Legion, and in Legion, Glad was already really easy to get.

I almost bit that

7 Likes

If you were a fish you’d b that one that just bites the hook raw

3 Likes

It’s just the ret life :frowning:

1 Like

Most the kids who got glad in BFA would of been duelists in legion soooo :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Challenger Survivalist has spoken!

8 Likes

Our lord and savior efx the combatant meme beam Champion of azeroth has noticed me. I can now die happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

BFA glad was very hard to get :rage: if warrior wasn’t a C tier spec I would be a gladiaturd!

4 Likes

God I want this entire title now.

1 Like

I wish I could give it to you :pensive:

Damn, savage!

Taking shots at heckindoggo, easyfreeze,shaytime,pherix :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

watching $15 drain out of my bank account every month during bfa was probably one of the most difficult things I’ve done in wow

3 Likes

I’m glad that after about 32 consecutive seasons of duelist I made some DRASTIC improvements in BFA and pulled 2x glad due to my much more talented skillset.

1 Like

The real glads are the ones who didn’t play either expansion

1 Like

There were about as many glads in season 4 of bfa as all 7 legion seasons combined…

3 Likes

Pretty sure base Gladiator hasn’t meant anything since MOP… Every expansion since then it’s gotten easier and easier due to pruning. Maybe WoD was the last time it meant something and even that’s kinda troll. At least we can all agree that BFA r1 was laughable and a meme