Legion glad vs BFA glad

legion by far…you could be 26-27 and still be a duelist in legion in certain seasons

idk man im pretty bad and i got glad in legion s1 because the alliance cutoff was like 1500

2 Likes

YOU COULD BE 2600 IN BFA AND STILL BE A DUELIST DON’T REMIND ME :rage: :rage:

Did you play double feral

sorry big auz

no we played enh/ele sv rdruid, i was a big dumdum and split my AP between both weapons because stormbringer fried my brain

i wish i had a feral
dinosaur form is so cool, every druid here who doesn’t play zandalari is a big loser

1 Like

BFA, someone like me got 2 of them by just waiting for inflation to be high and spamming games.

You were always more than capable of getting glad from the first time we started talking back in MoP. You just never seemed to really want to push for it. You could’ve had glad S15, Wod S1/2/3 and all of leg/bfa

1 Like

But Arash my First ever 2nd ever third ever 4th ever glad posts exist so it has to exist xD

If you arent r1 you are bad.

1 Like

Nice try Ozz, can’t fool me with posting on your Stickiriikii alt.

1 Like

I think in s1 and s4 of bfa more than 3% of the ladder got over 2400 which is what the cutoff for duelist was in legion.

touche ,10char

I know S1 was close to 6%…verging on rival status :joy:

I concur Saydar prettty good :slight_smile:

Ay man thanks for the kind words :heart: Long as I got to queue with some cool people always seemed like generally enough reward as long as the meta was fun.

Bfa made bad players get glad I lose to worst rmpals I ever seen and there dmg breakdown is (40% gushing) so as a rogue all u do is kidney off cd and win the game.

2400 CR in BFA = 1400 CR in any other expansion

It’s more nuanced than that. RMpala was only really busted because of the pally. The mage and rogue had to actually set up quite a bit to get kills, the hpala just made it so the rogue / mage could make a bunch of mistakes and not really be punished for it.

0 rmpals deserve r1/glad and 0 mlx deserves r1 just bad players being rewarded

2 Likes