Legendaries just got nuked (shadowlands)

6 Likes

Itā€™ll scale i bet. just like legion, yet replaceable by tier2 content

Blizzard already made a post saying they swung too low with this pass and will be making additional changes soon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-legendaries-october-7/668405

2 Likes

Items we cannot get in a game that is not ready with no confirmed date for when it gets releasedā€¦ Who Cares?

2 Likes

Should remove them, thereā€™s nothing legendary about them

1 Like

Well, a lot of people didnā€™t want a repeat of legion where not having a specific legendary would mean you canā€™t compete. While targeting via crafting is in, I donā€™t know how it works for offspecs/other forms of content.

Many complained about borrowed power being a large amount of our dps so I guess Iā€™m kinda confused why people are this upset.

1 Like

Blizz you missed BOAT! Go back and nerf that one too, I donā€™t want to play it!

and thatā€™s good because this way gear isnā€™t more important that player?

Honestly it would have just been better for them to give us ā€œlegendary appearancesā€ for gear, weapons, whatever and let us build appearances some how. The art team always kills it. This could have been an opportunity for them to acknowledge they canā€™t balance player power but still deliver on something people would love to grind out and earn.

They should just buff them to be legendary like the sl current tier mythic ilvl, and make it so they are only active in tw dungeons/raids let us have some fun and be gods every once and a while.
Idk why they hate fun except Ion heā€™s an attorney by trade fun is not in his resume.

Should be renamed ā€œitemsā€ to accurately reflect their power. :rofl:

I hope everyone in here understands how expensive legendaries will be to craft.

The cost is going to be staggering and not accessible for many players. This isnā€™t a ā€œgo get luckyā€. This is an actual crafting nightmare.

Once again casuals get neglected.