Legacy Raid Power is Borked

Except the “did an amazing job keeping it in the same ballpark” is a complete fallacy. A misleading and false statement at best.

Just take a look at the imgur link from the reply i also gave to someone else on a similar topic, first image is myself with literally no corruption killing mythic goroth in 1 shot on patch 8.3, second image is same boss, same difficult after prepatch squish. Now you are going to tell me thats completely expected and they didn’t turn my toon into a wimp with this squish?
C’mon man, be real. I ran older legion raids with little to no real corruption several times without issues, even killed ursoc mythic without dropping under 80% hp, and now im getting completely obliterated by him unless im using a tank trinket to buy enough time to kill him.

This isn’t a case of “corruption gone and they don’t tune around it”, its a case of “tuning is so massively screwed that bosses you could solo before are now x10 stronger than your toon and can wreck you in 10 seconds in some cases”.