Legacy LFR for transmog broken

bosses arent spawning in heart of fear lfr! I really want these transmogs!

Have you cleared the LFR version this week already? As in you cleared it after weekly reset on Tuesday.

Also, you are running the LFR version via queue’ing at the Seat of Knowldge?

yes queing at seat of knowledge and did try to reset

2 Likes

also tried changing to 10 man just in case

Hmm, each difficulty (LFR, Normal, & Heroic) would have its own loot lockout and therefore each should be available on its own. However, the raid sizes would be shared for each difficulty. Meaning that switching to a different raid size for a difficulty already cleared would also be cleared.

Are you referring to this character, Brightine? or your Warlock?

From what I can see your Warlock completed the LFR and 25 version of the Heart of Fear so you’d be locked out from loot for the bosses you killed then.

Boss-based Lockouts

• Your character can enter different raid instances, but cannot enter any instance where a boss they’ve already killed is still alive.
  • This is tracked across both raid size and raid difficulty.
    Example: If you defeat Lord Marrowgar on 10-player, you cannot zone into a different player’s instance where he is not defeated, whether that instance is 10-player or 25-player, Normal or Heroic.
  • You can switch between Normal or Heroic difficulty for individual bosses.
    Note: The final boss of each raid can only be challenged on Heroic difficulty if all previous bosses have been defeated on Heroic difficulty in that week.
  • This was the primary lockout system for Wrath of the Lich King through Mists of Pandaria.
    Example: Icecrown Citadel
5 Likes

IM locked out of lfr because I completed normal?

I didnt complete lfr

You didn’t answer my first question, Brigitine, so I can’t really answer your follow-up without it.

If you are referring to your Warlock you completed an LFR and a 25-man run of Heart of Fear. You wouldn’t be able to receive loot from either of those until resets.

I don’t see any progress for Brigitine.

5 Likes

yes my lock is who I am referring to and I did not complete the lfr

says clearly on my options panel

because the bosses wont spawn

There are two wings for Heart of Fear in LFR. The bosses of the second wing won’t spawn if you are still in the instance for the first wing.

5 Likes

second base…