Leeeeeeeroy..? Achievement not marked as complete

Hello,

I have completed this one a few days ago and have leroy as a follower at my garrison however this achievement is still marked as undone and i do not have the title unlocked.

I have just tried it again now and made sure I had Heoric set. Again the chicken timer went down, he knelt at his spot before disappearing saying he will be at my garrison, but again the achievement didnt count.

I checked wowhead and youtube but coldnt find anybody else who had this similar problem, if I am missing something it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

Perhaps that’s what you’re encountering?

I recommend submitting a ticket for this to see if a GM is manually able to award you the achievement since having the follower indicates you completed the criteria.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/471/ticket

It’s not guaranteed a GM can do anything though, although for what it’s worth, I’ve been manually awarded Garrison-related achievements in the past, so it’s worth a shot.

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the link!

I have submitted a ticket, they had an automatic response to try posting in forums, so thats when I decided to do it here while I wait for a human response, I will definitely try it without entering the ragewing room though :smiley:

1 Like

Update

It Worked!

For future “Leeeeeeroy.?” achieve hunters:

I cleared all the trash leading up to the Ragewing Bridge (including the boss Commander Tharbek), however I left the 2 Black Iron Groundshakers that are guarding the door leading to the Ragewing boss just in case, and it worked :slight_smile:

Thank you Humanbeak

5 Likes