Learning to Tank is so much nicer in FF14

No it’s not. It’s just as fast if not faster if you PLAY correctly.

Also, it’s the exact same with chat. Some don’t talk because they are on ps4 and have to use a controller. Get a full pc group and you will get some chat.

3 Likes

I never told anyone what they could post. I gave my opinion that these FF vs WoW threads need to stop. It’s getting old.

People can play whatever they want and most people play more than one game. No one is married to one or the other, but these threads always end up as a which one is better, black and white, rant without anything constructive.

1 Like

they do rush thru dungeons there i been playing quite awhile there one good thing about wow old content ain’t relevant yay. dumbest thing ever i want new exciting stuff not dungeons i did 1000 times trotting along like i got all day. if you don’t think they don’t idk. cause i know many who do. when your playing tons of alts in wow trying to get stuff done i’m sorry people are in a hurry but crap takes to much time sometimes.

1 Like

There you go.

9 Likes

I mean he was literally talking about a positive experience and then you and the other potato had to come in and make it about your opinions.

5 Likes

Yeah keep up the insults. Real mature. :roll_eyes:

WRONG

And once again…

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL AND WAS NEVER PART OF MY POSTS.

Go away, troll. Now the ignore kicked in. Goodbye forever.

7 Likes

I won’t tank in wow cause im sensitive and people have busted me up for not going fast enough in the past in group so I stopped.

I main a tank in ff14 and have a really nice time.

Only my experience but that’s my two cents

26 Likes

Poor poor baked potato.
People will discuss other things in the general discussion section.

You’re going to need to get used to it.

Now, do you want ketchup or ranch?

4 Likes

What is it with you and potatoes anyways? im hungry for them now and you say potato a bunch

5 Likes

I can’t swear so I use potato to be whatever I need it to be in the moment.

2 Likes

They like to call people stupid when they’re the one that’s always wrong.

6 Likes

OP, keep on enjoying your game.
Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
And definitely don’t let rotten baked potatoes tell you what you should or shouldn’t do.

4 Likes

Hilarious. Once again you’re WRONG. Literally no one here told the OP they can’t enjoy the game.

Do you even read? :roll_eyes:

uh…You get kicked like wow if you go into savage mode as a noobish tank, pug btw.

As long as the contents have a little bit of competition, people have a reason to be mean.

3 Likes

Ketchup or ranch?
Went back and checked and still no evidence to support your baseless came in our other topic.
Sad.
I thought you were intelligent too.

1 Like

Do you have anything of substance to say or do you just like trolling people with stupid statements? Like, what the hell does this even have to do with anything in here? Nothing you’ve said to this person you’re stalking is even remotely about what they’ve said.

You got issues, dude.

Its actually as fast or faster post-60. You get weaving skills to add between oGCDs. Really shows how much you played.

8 Likes

Don’t act like a jerk and bring up crap that doesn’t make sense. You responded to that dude with nonsense. And you keep calling them stupid.

Have a nice ban.

3 Likes

There are still a few toxic A-holes who will always do this, but from my experience its been 99% positive. You just happen to run into the one horrible group sadly. Report them and they will get a suspension.

2 Likes

Won’t get banned at all.
And I was reminding him that he and I aren’t finished in our other discussion.
So again, mind your business.
Or better yet, post from your main mr. potato!