League of Legends is killing WoW

I hate how there’s farming in this MMO!

In LoL some players will get you worked up to get you to react than report you. In the history of video gaming , and I’ve been playing since Mario NES, LoL community is the most toxic crappiest experience.

I play wow* and lol in casual mode, so whats the problem?

*R: retail

Loving the “anything that isnt wow is trash and/or toxic” mentality here. Shows exacly whats left of the playerbase nowdays

1 Like

Lol playerbase has been toxic for many years – even their playerbase openly talks about it and tries to curb it.

It’s pure unadulterated trash. Just plain sociopaths all over LoL, LoL worst gaming community ever!!!

1 Like

Ouch that’s gonna leave a mark

WoW is just as bad.

Imagine compare LoL with Wow and expecting them to play the same.

I’m amazed this topic still lives and people are still giving this tired response.

Well it was a stupid comparison, what do you expect. And I have no idea why this thread still exists - maybe someone bumped it up with their alt.

I love league when my teammates are secretly enemies in disguise or they’re too busy playing “Where’s Waldo” with their braincells(my friend gets credit for that one).

2years ? try 5 at minimum.

Ghostcrawler is ex Blizzard so i expect it to be similar.

Just because i love the genre i hope they have a hugely successful game and fingers crossed its not like WoW and its more traditional style of MMORPG, but i doubt it.

Professions are more dead than they ever have been. Whoopty do, being able to craft an item that you can turn into a legendary. Your argument is one of the worst thought out one that I’ve encountered.

Another poorly thought argument. I’m not even sure what you mean by “spokes”. The world map as a whole is absolute garbage. If it were one solid mass separated by a void of sorts that we could fly over (once flying is released), it would still suck.

Funny thing is, Blizzard has zero issue letting people do solo ranked queue in Overwatch.

I seriously expected this post to be a super necro from 2010 or 2011.

1 Like

I wonder if the LOL MMO comes out, will the GC hatred be reborn like an undead eldritch creature from the Great Beyond?

Probably. Everybody needs a scapegoat to dump ALL of their rage onto.

1 Like

None. Playing casually and having personal attachment to the game are completely different things. One can increase the other level, but not necessarily.

I stopped playing LoL when I got hacked and had heaps of my credit used up to reward the hackers account. Made ticket - Riot had 0 F’s given. So I vowed to never play again and haven’t.

Blizzard may not be perfect - but their customer support is leagues better than LoL, and they actually take scams, hacked accounts and so forth much more seriously.

If I had Riot compiled into a singular entity, and a demon infront of me with two bullets - I’d shoot Riot twice.

2 Likes