Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

Can you explain a little more in detail how exploiting lotus will be controlled? Very pessimistic about this.

1 Like

I like extended things… :wink:

HUGE thanks blizzard! Just logged in with no queue!

3 Likes

I know lol. Like damn, I know we are lower pop, but the dude said we dont even exist.

4 Likes

Great, then there will only be 2 of the same world boss up at one time. And only 2x the number of resources that people can acquire in the world…

1 Like

rip fairbanks

1 Like

Thank You!!!

1 Like

Having the number of black lotus be closer to what it was in Vanilla isn’t an exploit.

3 Likes

What other solution are you expecting?

You want to make free transfers work? Give free months of game time for taking a transfer from high to low pop… its not rocket science. But we wouldn’t be in this problem if you guys weren’t so money hungry and hadn’t allowed paid server transfers to begin with. And before you say that people stuck on lopsided faction realms would have a bad experience, they can roll a new character like everyone else did in vanilla if you wanted to move realms.

1 Like

the same person being able to hop layers and double their black lotus farm is most certainly an exploit. Were you not here for Phase 1, new to classic?

1 Like

Just cancelled my sub. There will be one less person on fairbanks.

I was considering giving Shadowlands a try but I now think that a very very unlikely.

2 Likes

Were you not able to read about the exponential increase to the layering cooldown?

1 Like

Yes i did. Which is why I asked for them to explain in detail in my origional post? LOL ‘supertroll’ is right

Weird, it made sense to me.

Oh, come on. Even before this whole pandemic mess, the vast majority of players on Grobb had no interest in RP. The new transfers change nothing regarding that.

Later dude.

2 Likes

What does this mean for capital cities? Will there be 1 layer/shard per server or multiple. Makes world buff coordination tricky. More info would be appreciated.

1 Like

Servers are full. Find another one.

i have to ask but dont expect an answer - are there any plans in place to remove character transfer restrictions if pop numbers lower? can players with characters created on herod transfer characters to herod? or is it just locked completely? i really dont want to have to reroll and waste all that time if all of this stuff is just temporary. thanks.