Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

Can you transfer all the people back to incendius now from earthfury.

8 Likes

Oh stop with this the sky is falling nonsense; the game isn’t ruined by layering.

Although I do agree that they need to make some adjustments to account for the huge change (that flys in the face of #nochanges) to account for the mega populations, the game is far from ruined just because layer is in.

In fact quite the opposite is happening. Thousands more players who lack the ability to queue because of their jobs/lives are now being allowed to play this game we all love. The queues were ruining peoples game experience and having horrible tolls on them IRL. This is a necessary change to allow the game to be enjoyed by a lot more than the lucky few who can play 24/7.

Another necessary and Far too late change is the need to adjust node spawns on end game resources.

Black lotus (and other herbs/resource) spawns that supported a 3500 server population cannot support populations 3-4 times that in size. There are multiple things that could be done to account for the failure to recreate vanilla server pops, but what is clear is that the current spawns are woefully inadequate!

12 Likes

Thank you very much for this you guys are awesome!

1 Like

Lmao you knew they would bring this back. They set the precedent for layering at launch. We knew they would bring it back whenever the felt like it, hope you get in the layer that has the AQ event happening.

5 Likes

Why are you restricting paid transfers to those server is layering is in place? I just want to go play with my friends. Can you open up paid transfers from layered servers to another layered server. Just want to get from Herod to Faerlina.

2 Likes

I guess I always knew you guys would bring layering back.

I’ll be back when it’s gone. Have fun, everyone.

6 Likes

please allow people that don’t want to play on layers to xfer off

9 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

You can reroll, like all those people who were in queues were told to do

4 Likes

I cant wait to see multiple of the same world boss up… And so much for Ion word that layering would only happen in phase 1.

9 Likes

These retail devs don’t have a clue. BFA is the proof of that… and now Classic has to suffer as well…

6 Likes

Im sure they did too.

And that is as high as we’re going.

12 Likes

7:40PM EST, just logged into Whitemane, no que. Thank you, jesus, or Thrall, or Jaina, or whoever.

8 Likes

Can you fix low level bracket bgs now kaivax with east and west split ty

3 Likes

Not after blizz got their hands on it

Deviate Delight would like a word.

5 Likes

Thank-you Blizzard. I’m sure all of those that have had troubles logging in this week very much appreciate the response and action taken to far. To all of those that are against layering, go line up for 6+ hours and tell me we don’t need it.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

OMFG! I managed to get into WoW in under a minute on WHITEMANE!!. Tears just came out…

6 Likes