Layers Added to Realms -- Updated 2:00 p.m. PDT June 5

“Over the next few minutes, we’re enabling a second layer for the Herod and Whitemane realms.”

I was able to log and play just fine without layering.

I just want the game I asked for, is all, so it’s disappointing that layering is back again. PvP was just getting good again.

Oh well, at least I’m back to getting double world boss loot.

I know. I’m really washed up. Only 45th best Feral Druid in the world now. Used to be number 5 back in my prime. I would’ve gone pro if not for my bum knee.

5 Likes

#nochanges amirite

1 Like

just as the game was starting to feel good again…

1 Like

Here’s your answer why Herod has a queue. The botters and gold sellers go unpunished, and multiply daily. Not uncommon to see 20+ bots in one place. Take care of that problem and the queue will be a fraction of the time, to the point where it won’t even be relevant.

15 Likes

Easy enough to fix, sit in front of your computer and stare at the login screen for five hours.

12 Likes

I even had the red chapeau I thought I was Whitemane!

4 Likes

Yeah sitting in a queue and delaying all my raids by a half hour at the very least was so good. Really gave the game a sense of life, between none of my friends being able to log in and having the server inundated with thousands of Chinese bots. Top quality Vanilla experience!

2 Likes

Preach.

Thanks! We needed this on Whitemane! Much appreciated!

Thank you for turning them back on, a lot of people were upset with the queues. Please do not disable layering again until our population decreases dramatically.

It might not hurt to check out Herod during WB resets on tuesdays to get an idea of how packed the server really is.

move servers? queue early from your phone? you have one of those dont you?

@Blizzard thank you for listening to us!!!

The reason it reverted back was because people did not want to get stuck in queue, so everyone decided to just stay logged in for 10 hours+.

1 Like

So many bots on Whitemane. Went out to get wintersbite and there were 6 bots just in that little mountain area alone. Was out in Arathi the day before and I literally went across the zone and there was a bot in view the entire time. Turn around, more bots. I am seriously seeing more bots than players in the open world now.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Just because you can log in hours ahead of time doesn’t mean everyone else can or wants to. Some people have already started going back to work and not everyone is able to use remote desktop to log in from their phone. Having to log in at 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon to be able to make raid is just asinine.

5 Likes

I said this initially, but people like me who sell summons have 3 alt accounts. If I know there’s going to be a queue, I’m keeping them logged in at all times to be honest with you. When there was layering I kept them all logged out. I’m sure others with alt accounts have had a similar experience.

The problem is not me, the problem is Blizzard doing nothing about thousands of bots.

When char creation was disabled and the ban wave happened we had zero queues the entire time.

You can only cheese queues so much. People have lives. Logging in from your phone and keeping yourself logged in while you’re going down the highway to get home from work is just not a solution, nor is transferring 100+ people.

3 Likes