#LayerArugal - Please

most arguments dont go to court, because when the complaint relates to a $15/month subscription, the threat is enough for the company to just pay a full refund :slight_smile:

was there a warning day 1 when it was the only realm available?

Yep, and if you’re lucky the ACCC does nothing. If you are unlucky they contact Blizzard and they pull their services out of Australia. Blizzard is not an Australian based company. The ACCC can do nothing to them if they pull their services from Australia. Because they are not based there they have little profit tied to Australia. Australia is worth about 15k subs to Blizzard/Activision. If you do the math on that you will see that legal fees and potential pay outs are not worth 15k subs. It is a no brainer what Blizzard/Activision would choose to do.

1 Like

A: You agreed to the EULA, which explains this might happen. So you were warned in advance.

B: The service was crippled by the users, the users were warned if they did things a certain way this might happen, they didn’t listen. That’s on the users, not Blizzard, who issued AMPLE warnings.

C: The EULA is still legal, even if you think it’s “b.s. to comply with local laws”.

When did they release Yojamba?

As the title says, the queue is currently >3,000 players. I just want to break down this statement for you @Kaivax.

Carefully; adverb: in a way that deliberately avoids harm or errors; cautiously.
“they must be carefully handled and stored”

Observe; verb: notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.
“she observed that all the chairs were already occupied”

Tracked; verb, past tense: follow the trail or movements of (someone or something), typically in order to find them or note their course.
“secondary radars that track the aircraft in flight”

So basically what you’re telling me is that you’re full of sh*t? Am I understanding that correctly? Because the outcome we’re witnessing certainly doesn’t align to the definition of the words you’ve used to describe it.

Might I suggest you in future amend your statement to read more like the following:

At least then the community will understand exactly what you mean and not be surprised by these sorts of outcomes :wink:

101 Likes

Why did they think it was a good idea to remove layers when AQ was released? Absolute joke of a company.

19 Likes

AND when no other OCE server had the gates opened… Hey boys wanna raid AQ? Just transfer over!

9 Likes

lol /10characters

4 Likes

bobby needs to get that fat pay check.

2 Likes

:joy: 10/10

2 Likes

I know some of the comments I’ve seen about the layering issue are quite inappropriate, but I can’t help myself from laughing. 10/10

2 Likes

wehn i log in after this 3400 qeuue i need corcadile and 被殺 the tiger 該20g zg 20g boost best no??? death??? can you guys log out reel quick?

18 Likes

its just a game lol go do something more productive if you cant log in

3 Likes

:mage: :cloud_with_snow: :crocodile: :tiger2:

My friend is currently waiting for me to log in on his 25 mages so we can go PvP but there is a 4 hour queue to log in to Arugal…

6 Likes

Arugal is fine.

2 Likes

Just log on 12 hours early for your raids lmao what is the problem?

6 Likes

YEP, I love Arugal.

2 Likes

WTS 我是一個骯髒的黑客 zg carry aoe 我破壞經濟 the crocodile and the tiger 我應該被槍殺 20/g runs

8 Likes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup i loooooooooooooooooooove queues.

1 Like