#LayerArugal - Please

Lol ok. If someone was banging your mrs would you be like “haha, cheeky bugger… glad someone is getting some!”

8 Likes

Imagine you pay an electricity bill every month.

You turn on the lights at 4pm… what…? no electricity?

Sorry you’re in the queue, your position 3196… Expected wait time 315 minutes.

3 Likes

Hey sometime you need to roll with the punches and make the best out of a bad situation.

i’ll punch you

2 Likes

Why did you remove layer’s? No one seems to be answering my questions in the oceanic section.

Outside of answers found in the official post, you’ll want to be asking in the Classic Discussion forum.

Customer Support does not decide nor enact game direction or design.

I’m currently in a 4 and a half hour que on my raid night. Didn’t have this problem last weekend. Seems a bit ridiculous to release new content, unlock a server to transfers and character creation then remove it’s 2nd layer when it is clearly the most populated server in the region. I came back to this game to get to try and clear these later raids that I didn’t have the chance to 15 years ago. Please bring back layers. I know its not the the way it was but I would like to play the game and not have to be logged in for 5 hours before I wanna raid.

Literally Unplayable

5 Likes

Just offering a suggestion why not create a new character on a different realm?

obviously peope want to raid on the toons they have sunk hundreds of hours into, with the guild they are established in, on the server they just unlocked the aq gates to. tard

2 Likes

Well when you grow up you will learn sometimes things happen to change your plans and you need to work around them.

Like promising layers only for starting zones for the first week? :rofl:

:crab: $15 subscription :crab:
:crab: Multi-billion dollar company :crab:
3,051+ 4hr queue right now
#LayerArugal

2 Likes

Well I believe that it will be resolved soon so everything will go back to normal or it won’t. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So we’ve spent 12 months playing, gearing, raiding on our chars… building community ties and rivalries… and you genuinely think that rolling on a different realm, in phase 5, is a viable solution?

You either have brain damage or are being intentionally obtuse. Either way, I hope to never interact with you again and may God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!:kissing_heart:

straws is on felstriker. he will tell people to reroll lol

Waking up in a bed is a first world privilege.

:crab: $15 subscription :crab:
:crab: Multi-billion dollar company :crab:
3,058+ 4hr queue right now
#LayerArugal

1 Like

This is absolutely terrible guys. I’m feeling ripped off. I am paying a monthly subscription, close to $200.00 per year, for a game that I cannot play. New content has just been released and I cannot enjoy it, even though I am actively paying good money for it.

You will be losing another subscriber if this isn’t fixed.

1 Like

Just wanted to offer healthy suggestions
get out into nature maybe a walk or hey take the time in queue to read a book.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Evening,

First night of having Layers removed from Arugal-US (OCE-PVP) and queues by 7PM Are already looking to hit 2 hours.

This server cannot be layered

I Expect queue timers on big raid nights (Wed/Sunday) to push nearly 6+ Hours by 4PM Just like last time these were removed from the server. We need to re-add these Layers otherwise guilds will just die out and the game/community will start to perish.

6 Likes