Lawsuit Timeline Summary + Lore articles

Better late than never.

Apparently Mike Ybarra hasnt met with most of the teams individually or with all workers as a whole on a general address

So there was a meeting just now

Except it wasn’t a meeting but a prerecorded PR video that could’ve been an email or even an Notes App Screenshot Apology Tweet

12 Likes

So apparently, Ybarra and Jen went into the job with the same payscales as they had before, and they both asked to be paid equally, but their requests were denied.

5 Likes

So basically, Ybarra claims he did his part.

Jen also said she didn’t want to debate him about it so there’s a piece missing

4 Likes

But he ran Mythic+ during work hours?

1 Like

Bobby needs to resign NOW. A lot of people at the top need to go. Sadly getting rid of a CEO isn’t as simple as firing them. Only the shareholders have that kind of power. But as long as the company is making money its not like they care. This is a prime example why workers need more power and need unions.

8 Likes

The rich, in fact, need to be eaten.

11 Likes

As an oligarch of color, I only ask to not be deep fried, and strongly recommend serving me with a Colombian palm date (chontaduro) based spicy sauce

6 Likes

…all I can think of is the Ameglian Major Cow in Restaurant at the End of the Universe that came out and asked the MC what part of it that they wanted to eat.

5 Likes

Do you have a wine reccomendation as well?

Kail you are being too explicit…we would all fight over the rump.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Lately been obsessed with Apothik, their red blend is AMAZING, but their inferno blend would be on-brand as a warlock

3 Likes

Every worker, member of the board

2 Likes

So, this is a thing.

7 Likes

What? DOW LBV port… whatever year is available. Goes great with and after a rich meal.

3 Likes

Figured I’d share this here.

10 Likes
9 Likes

This is the sort of stuff that will get Kotick tossed out; it actively impacts shareholders.

15 Likes