Latino Lives Matter Too!

O.O

I am not sure if you are a troll or serious. If you are a troll, please stop. If you are serious then don’t live your life looking for “representation” in everything because someone told you it must be done. Not every group has representation everywhere, just the way real life works.

As far as lives mattering, everyone’s life matters however the real problem that was brought up recently is police brutality…the rest is people going off the rails about things and using this particular moment to bring up anything and everything they are upset about like statues and flags etc. etc. etc…

4 Likes

He’s a troll.

7 Likes

one of my ancestors is a famous native american, from north america. but i’m white white white. its odd though, way before i knew this, i was already experiencing like ancestral memory and a preference for native american themes. my best friend was native american and i always thought guys with brown eyes and dark hair, were the cutest. i married a guy with olive skin, black hair and big brown eyes. hehe

anyway, according to the current batch of race war propaganda, a white lady like me has privilege. if you knew even the half of it, you would not think that it fit under the description of privilege and you certainly wouldnt be asking me to fix what someone else broke.

i’d say you’re already experiencing a very latino vibe with taurens and zandalari.

2 Likes

No offense, but latino peoples history with oppression doesn’t really compare to that of Black Americans or Native Americans. It’s not even close.

The reason people don’t talk about Latino issues is for the same reason people don’t talk about White people or Asian peoples issues. Because your group is doing too well, and most people just don’t care.

4 Likes

The same reason why when people bash religion they mean Christianity specifically and not Islam

2 Likes

Wow so they don’t matter?

1 Like

Hey skinwalker, native Americans would like their culture back. Would you consider changing your name in respect to them?

4 Likes

Wow, not what I said.

3 Likes

Are you serious? How about look into the history of who got conquered and exploited to this day. Undocumented latinos are doing slave labor on the farms, yet their lives don’t seem to matter while you enjoy the low prices on produce. A big % of Latinos are in jail and are also targeted by cops.

To say Latinos can’t compare in the struggle of racism is pure ignorance.

4 Likes

In a game of all fantasy characters blizzard handled it poorly. They would make great politicians playing both sides, china then here.

1 Like

Why? I’m half indigenous to the Americas.

They’re paid on the farms, but they’re illegally in the country to begin with. They chose to come to the US and get what ever jobs they could. Is this ideal, no, but that’s what they chose.

What percentage? Do you actually know?

It doesn’t compare to an entire race of people that were enslaved, and still struggle with the ramifications of that slavery and negative policies to this day.

It doesn’t compare to American Indians who were almost eradicated.

I don’t doubt there are some issues that Latino people face, but among all racial groups in America, Latinos integrate very well. On top of that, you have public, state and federal laws and policy that protect and mandate a protected status for Latino people. Indians don’t have that luxury, and Black people can’t fully utilize those benefits.

Also, in BfA an entire faction is based on Latino mythos and art styles. Where’s my Jewish representation?!

2 Likes

Except almost everyone BLM lauds have been criminals, sometimes violent criminals, that have been in altercations with the police.

Sure, you get sympathy because being a criminal doesn’t automatically mean a death sentence. You get sympathy over the fact there likely is profiling and such going on. You get extra sympathy about how there absolutely needs to be police reform.

There would be more sympathy if it wasn’t making criminals out to be martyrs and calling anyone who points that out or points out that nothing gives you the right to violently riot (like criminals :thinking:) as a racist. Or spew vitriol at anyone who points out statistics in regards to police related deaths or violence against black people.

Like most movements the message is great but it’s subverted into something insidious.

10 Likes

I’m not well read on Latin American history, but I believe that they are suffering quite a bit from their history of colonism and the drug war. There’s also how the sizable portions of the Middle East is still in shambles, and back when 911 was a thing, a lot of people from my community (Sikhs) were being targeted and killed just because of our skin color. Does this take away from what African Americans are going through though? No way at all.

In fact, it’s always been my wish that more people use the suffering that our race or community face to help us to be more kind to others who are suffering. That’s the best way we can make the world a better place.

Also it’ll help if there’s a proper education about History. There’s a lot of missing pieces of information in every community around the world.

1 Like

Tbf, you’re kidding yourself if you think any company that makes a statement actually cares. It’s just good publicity.

5 Likes

the effects of globalism. globalism is world slavery disguised as diversity. they gotta get rid of whitey cause we have had a bad habit over the last 100 years of saying no to slavery. so they had to figure out how to make it seem like it was something else, friendly, sharing the wealth, and of course, only the globalists have wealth. same bat time. same bat channel.

In the hierarchy of identity politics? No.

More specifically it’s because not doing it is bad publicity.

1 Like

I love my gnomies so much! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Yes i agree nerf DH

11 Likes