[H] Late Night Raiding with Ashes to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes (Area 52), Raid Team 2 (9/9N) and beginning heroic progression is looking to recruit more members.

Do any of these describe you?

• I really want to get into mythic raiding, but no one will give me a chance because I don’t already have AOTC.

• I really want to be in a guild that is both a fun home, and a place to see the latest content.

• I live on the West Coast and all of the raid teams on Area 52 raid way to early for me.

• I’m sick of wiping with pugs all night long and getting nowhere.

Then come check us out!

Who we are:
We are a guild that came from Area Peak and have had fairly good success running both Normal and Heroic BOD with our first team. Team 2 will be focused on building up a solid foundation and eventually pushing into Heroic and then Mythic BOD as Team 1 continues to run Normal and Heroic

What are we looking for?
We are looking for the players that know their class and want to get into mythic content. We don’t care if you have AOTC or the BIS gear, we want people who care and are willing to work hard to get that full Mythic clear. We aren’t expecting perfection, nor are we demanding it. But we do ask that you want it, just as much as we do.

When do we raid?
Currently we raid Tuesdays, Thursdays from 11:45 pm to 3:00 am East coast (Just in case people are confused with time zones surrounding midnight, that means we start at 11:45 pm Tuesday and end at 3:00 am Wednesday.)
In the future this might expand to more nights of the week depending on the future. This may include Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

TLDR; Team 2 is going to start from Normal and get to Mythic ~all aboard the Mythic train!!~

How do I get involved?
Contact the Raid Leader, Arceleran through whisper or Btag. Arcoflight#1938

We also help players go from no raiding experience into Heroic - Mythic. Ashes to Ashes guild is growing daily and has a positive community of players. We do Mythic+ and have a discord to support.

We are now 8/9 Normal, we are hoping to find more dedicated tanks, healers and dps. If you are interested, please contact us!