Transfer from Tich LFG

Hello everyone, name is Nick and as the title says I am transferring from Tich to here.

I am mainly looking for a family when it comes to a guild. I love to do it all when it comes to this game in both PvP and PvE but lean just a tad more to the PvE side. While I have never really raided Mythic I have raided heroic in every single raid except for BoD (for now atleast), but would also love to start dabbling my toes in mythic. With that said I don’t want a “new” guild I would love to join an established guild that has been around for a good while now, in which multiple people are online throughout all hours of the day since I am off and on from early in the day/afternoon to sometimes even late night until the wee hours in the mornin. I am not looking to dive straight into your raid teams because I know and understand you may already have your set groups, but I would like to eventually be apart of the raid team as I am a raider myself.

With all that said I am 25, so I’m not looking for a “kiddie” group either. I love crackin jokes and bustin peoples balls but I also like to keep it mature as well. Also know that “foul” or “vulgar” language is not a problem for me at all, I am prior military and workin on becoming a police officer atm plus bein raised in the south tends to toughen most people so feel fee to bash!

Anyways, I have heard many great things about the server and I greatly hope to meet a bunch of you all in game and can’t wait to make new friends!

2 Likes

Hi Grittyy! I think our guild might be a good fit for you.
Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hello Nick. Have you made the move yet? I few of my raiders are transfers from Tich, whether they like the server better is splitting hairs, whether they like us better…well of course they do! (as any good salesman would say when attempting to sell you something am I right? :stuck_out_tongue:) Although, in all honesty given the type of guild we are that statement is also factual, which brings me to the why of me stopping at your post.

That’s what we are. Smaller. Raiders and raiders friends only. We take care of the guild, we take care of each other. We do things for the guild, we do things for each other. There isn’t the for myself mentality within the guild that you see in so many players now. That being said I’ll toss our copy paste info down below and if between my novel and that I’ve piqued your interest feel free to reach out :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid MW Monk preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Warrior preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

We are a well established guild with ties going back to BC/LK days of raiding. Our group is an older crowd with most of us in the mid 30s-40s. Our push for AotC is back on after a recent recruitment drive. Here is our info, drop me a line if interested.

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

1 Like

Hey Grittyy, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!
We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!