Ele and Ret LF Guild for Future Content

Hello Area52! As the title suggests, my friend and I are looking for a guild for Crucible as well as the 8.2, Wrath of Azshara raid. We are interested in pushing Mythic on a semi-competitive level (that is, we want to push the content at a decent rate without being sweaty and glued to a chair for 5+ days a week), as we both feel capable. Given that we want to push with good players, you probably want proof that we can perform. My current posted character (Dargonpls - Thrall) is my main, I have logs for 4/9M currently. Unfortunately my only current Opulence kill was a progression kill. My buddy is just coming back to the game and rolling Ret pally (Domxd - Area52). We both have an extensive background in end game raiding environments, though his most recent is a bit more successful than mine.

My Uldir: N/A (AotC and 2/8M at the end of the tier in a pug.)
His Uldir: 7/8M on a BM Hunter.

My Current BoD: 4/9M (Stopped playing about 2 months in for a few reasons.)
His Current BoD: N/A, he just resubscribed as of 4/14/2019

We both take our raiding scene seriously, in the sense that there is a time to play around and cut up, but it’s not during progression pulls. We both take into consideration the other 19 people that are in the raid besides ourselves. In an environment such as mythic raiding, if any one person’s time is being wasted, all 19 of the other people’s time is also being wasted.

15 minutes early is on time.
At raid start is late.

We both come prepared with our own food, flasks and pots, even if they are provided. Currently my Shaman is 409 iLvl and his Paladin is 380. I will be doing what I can to try and help him gear up as fast as possible, but pugging as 2 DPS can prove to be quite difficult at times.

If you feel we might be a decent fit for your group, or want to talk to us about potential recruitment positions feel free to contact me.

BNet: Dargon#11128

Our team could use you guys for our raid team :slight_smile:
If your still looking feel free to add me! Pearl#11954
Here is our Forums post to give you guys an idea of our guild

Hey Dargonpls and Domxd, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!
We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!