Late Night AOTC/KSH LF Tank/Healers/rDPS [Hyjal] - T/W - 10:30 PM EST/7:30 PM PST

Looking to sure up that tank spot. Please like running M+ as well, :]

1 Like

We are doing our weekly H clear Tuesday 730 pm PST. If you would like to trial with us then, give me a message. Have a good one!

Still looking, give us a shout!

To the top!

Bump, give us a shout if you want to try out the vibes with us on the weekly H clear.

Hey how’s it going y’all ? Still looking!

To the top, looking to get the team rounded out! If you want to join us for a H Skip at raid times, let us know!

Still looking to get things ready for the next tier, still doing Heroic skips weekly. Give us a shout!

Bumping to the top.

Give us a shout if we sound like a good fit, be glad to talk to you!

Have a good one!

Still looking to solidify that roster!

To the top!

Still looking to round out to that roster. Our Heroic clear next week will be on Wednesday, so if you’re interested in possibly trialing please give us a shout!

Still looking!

Trying to round out the roster asap, give us a shout! =]

Looking to round out that roster. Hit me up!

1 Like

Still looking for a tank? I’ve played a prot warrior most of DF — that is at 444, but I have a blood DK that is 434 if that is a strong preference.

1 Like

Thanks for the message. Yes, we are, give me a shout on discord.

1 Like

Hmm…despite the changes, I still can’t add you on discord to chat without the # and extra digits. Can you add me? Mine is showing as noaxecuse#0.

1 Like

Markwahlbear or bobbymercer#8749 should work - said you weren’t accepting friend requests. If you are on realm send me an in game message, will send you our disc server