Larian Studios calls out Blizzard

Yet you do not support my LFR Normal version. Heck I would say mythic + in group finder as well up to +10.

1 Like

Letting people queue for easy mode will not fix the issue, correct.

1 Like

True but it would encourage less social people to do something than LFR in its current incarnation. It was alright in Mists and Dragon Soul but now it is just sad.

1 Like

This is a multi-player game, it has no need for antisocial people, and the game’s downfall began when Blizzard started dismantling the game’s social framework to cater to such people.

3 Likes

It’s a new game. And for a new game, that’s not even a lot of players. They didn’t even break the 1,000,000 threshhold.

People really need to tone down the “OMG BG3 IS THE BEST GAME SINCE FOREVER” thing they’re doing.

They’re not going to respond. A single player game is completely different than the MMOs Blizzard puts out.

1 Like

Flavor of the month. They’ll be over it once the ice cream melts and return to playing Dragonflight full time.

1 Like

Legit.

It’s so… clunky? It just feels like an odd balance of structure, mechanics, and creativity.

1 Like

But this is due, in part, to loosing china.

no 4th edition sucks.

2 Likes

I thought you said WoW was the best game. I dunno how you can get away with so much trolling and sockpuppeting on the forums, Garmuck.

2 Likes

The trick is to not take him seriously

It seems people are willing to wait for a good game, how many example of big backlash against triple A games happen in the last couple of years? So many, that it is big news when a game actually works and is not fill with bugs or micro transaction.

Concurrent for a single player game? That is massive, what are you talking about? Is basically unheard of in modern gaming. Is also only steam, there are more people playing on consoles or GoG.

People saying is just the “flavor of the month” are so silly, is a single player game not a “live service” one, of course it only last for a couple of months. LMAO

12 Likes

anyone remember a time when a game used to be just so good that it didnt need to re-release itself every 12 months with no new content just a “character” wipe and new set of store items?

Im guessing probably not. Games like Total Annihilation which present hundreds of hours of play options plus multiplayer where once you buy the game you have it and its yours forever and all the 3rd party stuff is free. Coming up on 30 years old and still has a following. Meanwhile the mass produced cashcows are forgotten, except for the grabby fingers ripping at everyones wallets.

A “good” game is a game that stands alone, that doesnt need 500 incremental “sequels”, that doesnt nickle and dime for every inch of playability etc

makes me think of call of duty type games thumping hundreds of millions of dollars into YEARLY sequel advertising. They could save a ton, and maybe make alot more if they invested the money into making a good standalone game every few years, instead of end of the world level advertising for a 12 montly copy/paste

7 Likes

BG3 feels like it plays the way I want to play, it can only get better.

Wow feels like nannyland, where my hand is always being slapped and some whiny putz is telling me ‘You can’t do that right now’.

So it feels like I’m finally going to quit wow. /buhbye

7 Likes

Yeah, anything after Shadowlands is going to suffer for SL’s crimes against gaming. No surprise. Yet DF has been a refreshing return to form for me and I’m actually enjoying myself again.

People forget - WoW is currently unavailable in china too.

1 Like

Why is this downvoted? OP is 100% right.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is wrong to raise their standards on their expectations of AAA games as long as they keep charging AAA prices but then not delivering on content. Along with prioritizing their stores, battle passes, etc.

5 Likes

100% right?

Nah. DF had less numbers only because of the loss of the china market.

That didn’t happen until two months after the release of the expac. It never reached expectations based on previous expansions. Usually expacs make their bulk in pre-orders.

2 Likes