Language filter and Reporting language

I wish there was a realm and a section of the wow forums where ppl could use curse words like sailors.

I rarely report language and leave the filter off because I generally have no problem with it. The times I do report it is when people are using to it harass, insult or belittle other players.
Same way I decide to report names in game. Are you being a jerk? Right-click report it is!
I also see a lot of intentional misspelling of words that bypass filters, so I imagine those folks get reported way more often and again, depending on context, I may report them myself.

Don’t start nothin, won’t be nothin.

1 Like

Just because somebody’s wearing a ballistic vest doesn’t mean it’s okay to shoot them.

When in a public setting I absolutely do not use words that are not appropriate for that public setting. There is a time and place for everything.

In private, go to town.

Just remember, you agreed to not use bad language while using WoW’s public chat. When typing you have the option to read/edit what you’re typing and consider if what you are typing is appropriate.

2 Likes

Man I have cursed up a storm since day one. I type how I speak and I’ve never been silenced. Guess i was lucky

1 Like

I curse like a sailor, but never in game in chat.