Landfall achievement: MOP Remix, Reputation bug

Prior to pre-patch we were getting around 6,000 rep per daily / quest. Now it’s been siginicantly reduced and I’ve run out of quests to do at friendly. Since Remix is a limited time this will make it near impossible to get our achievement before the event ends. HELP

31 Likes

Yea, I started remix late and I’m in the same boat. It took me forever to find out the exp was bugged.

8 Likes

Can confirm in remix I’m 9750/21000 from exalt so I can’t continue my campaign. I hadn’t notice the rep “decreased” but doing other faction quests I did notice the reduction of rep after gaining. I would gain 500 rep then immediately lose 250. I double checked the quest reward and checked to character panel for rep making sure it wasnt some visual bug.

4 Likes

Confirmed. Same issue.

5 Likes

Yep and I just started it.

4 Likes

Same here, please fix this

3 Likes

Can also conform the quests aren’t giving much. My husband did the quest before the patch and no grunds were needed. Me i was dumb and waited. So last night i nurned over 600 coins and didnt get tje rep i needed

Hard locked atm as they dont have a daily npc either…

2 Likes

Same issue here, this is a huge problem for those of us trying to complete objectives and collect the limited time class item rewards.

What seems to be happening is: quests rewarding reputation as a “reward” is a newer feature (to Dragonflight, possibly a little earlier), and it adds onto the regular reputation given from turning in the quest.

For MoP Remix blizzard added huge “reward” reputation onto certain quests to speed through progression, hence why some Klaxxi quests say “5k rep” in the quest log rewards-- that’s 500 from the original quest plus 4500 extra from the remix.

The problem is that it seems like the warband “only get reputation rewards from a quest once” feature is flagged across the board for all additional rep, not just DF+TWW quests. Hence why dailies and mob kills and whatnot are still rewarding the normal amount, and why when I turned in a Klaxxi quest I received 5000 reputation and then lost 4500 immediately-- the game thinks I already earned that bonus 4500 in my warband (likely because I did these quests 10+ years ago.)

Please give us some acknowledgement of this issue in the official tracking, it’s made completing certain limited time goals in the remix impossible for people who started after the pre-patch dropped.

10 Likes

same issue. please fix this

1 Like

doubt someone at blizzard will listen

1 Like

I just tried doing the landfall campaign quests, couldn’t pick up the second quest, wondered why? And here we are, this explains it. Yes this really needs fixing.

2 Likes

I am too having this issue. I saw that Blizz put out a rep “bug” for retail but has yet to address Pandaria Remix

2 Likes

This is a long thread detailing this issue!

3 Likes

imgur dot com/a/1c5d7Rg
Quest gave me 5000 then immediately took 4750. I think this is some anti rep exploit that has gone astray.

2 Likes

same, having this issue as well. I hope they fix it

1 Like

If it’s any comfort it seems like Blizzard has acknowledged this on the EU forums:

Not sure why they haven’t mentioned anything over here on any of the threads reporting it, but it’s better than nothing.

11 Likes

Odd, it was posted in Customer support of all places and not the typical bug report forum where things like this should get posted, maybe in EU they are more friendly than in US.

I’m beside myself right now and don’t know what to think but it’s a positive that they are aware.

2 Likes

They definitely like things to get done in the EU, that’s for sure, especially as it pertains to their certain laws as it concerns video games and rewards obtained within a timeframe. I wish people in the US had more of their work ethic. I did put in a ticket about this issue and then got a GM response about something unrelated, stating that I need to turn addons off, which I have had disabled since the pre-patch started :roll_eyes:

Hopefully they reimburse folks who did this while it’s broken - I just did it on my geared DH and I really am not looking forward to potentially having to do it on something that’s not geared, especially since I did most of this rep grind in original MoP.

please blizz fix this. i want to finish this achievement