Landfall achievement: MOP Remix, Reputation bug

Same here, c’mon blizz just get rid of the rep requirements.

2 Likes

Same issue. With this reputation bug I don’t have time to complete the achievement. Missing out on these transmog sets is making me a sad Dwarf.

I was pretty shocked to see the 2500 rep disappear right after earning it . Any blue comments on this yet? With the remix coming to an end soon a bug like this can really wipe out your hopes of completing some of the achievements

I have the same thing - Landfall will not be possible in the limited time remaining without this fix. Each time I receive reputation in bulk, it is rolled back to the non-boosted amount.

bump bumpty bump

Any uptades/news about this Blizzard?

1 Like

Sure am patiently waiting to know if this will be fixed

1 Like

Genuinely hoping they get this fixed, I should be at revered with a few reps already u.u

Already blue posted on EU forums:
Reputation no longer boosted in MoP: Remix after pre-patch - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Like they comment there I DOUBT IT REALLY HARD they gonna have the time to look into Remix bugs having all the troubles with TWW launch on the horizon.
Either we grind that sh** out or we not gonna get it.
Farm the charms. Do the dailies. There will be no other option.

Yes, please fix this. And not in next week’s maintenance.

1 Like

bump to this issue

I came back to the game and would really like to get the class sets before the event is over. An ETA would be appreciated.

That is on the EU forums so we can’t comment on it.

Bump in case there are any updates

Blizzard please fix this !

Now the real FOMO begins D:

1 Like

Bumping because I just lost 9k Dominance Offensive rep, and now I’m stuck.

2 Likes

same issue here, ive tried with different toons and none of them can complete the chain cause of rep. plz HELP Blizz

bump - pls fix this

So, yea, with Blizz showing me that they don’t respect my time. I have changed my mind about getting a 6 or 12 month sub. I was excited to come back in the middle of Remix and was having fun, then bam, about 40 cosmetic sets that I was looking forward to getting are now bugged out of reach. Blizz you sure got me with that 2 month sub offer, thanks for showing me who you really are. I will not be re subbing. See ya maybe in a year.

bumping this, really frustrating :frowning:

1 Like