BM Monk LF new home

Hello, all. As the title implies, I am a 232 BM Monk looking for a new home.

A bit of backstory, I guess? I’ve been playing since mind TBC, and have historically been DPSing. I first stepped into a raid at the end of Wrath, because I was too young and dumb to think I could even do it, then I joined my first raiding guild in Cata. I have played every class, and have raided as healer and DPS multiple times. Lately, I have been stepping in to tank for my current raid team as our current tanks have IRL things to take care of on raid nights, or just not wanting to play, and I have been finding that most enjoyable.

However, I also really enjoy doing M+, and my current guild is one of those guilds that no one logs in unless it’s time for raid… and even then, less and less people are showing up. As I am experienced as MW, WW, and BM, my guild has been having me float. This is not what I want to do, and the state of my current guild is kind of turning me away.

I have achieved AOTC in every tier since Antorus (excluding Crucible of Storms… Sorry if that breaks the chain, but I hated the fact that a two boss raid even existed as “current content”). As I said, however, I am looking for a spot as a raid tank, as I have been doing that more often and am quite well enjoying it, and my guilds progress is slower than I guess I am wanting to go right now.

I am searching for an AOTC focused guild for now, that may have aspirations of going into mythic raid, as well as having an active M+ community.

Hey Maldra! I’ve love to talk with you about opportunities in our mythic focused raid group! Read below to learn about Nox Oriens and send me a friend invite on Discord and/or RealID! I look forward to chatting. Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:
Tempest (Mythic Roster)
Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695
Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Sent you a friend request on both platforms! The raid times are fantastic for me, and current progression seems to be in line with what I would like to do. Hope to speak soon!

Hello Maldra! My guild is 3/10M with Nerzhul at 33%. We are on area 52 Horde side, we raid twice a week Tue/Thur from 8-11pm EST, we’re in need of a monk if you’re interested in trialing iwth us.

Msg me on discord
Soleios#0001

Hey there! I’ll just leave this here incase we sound like we might be a good fit and you’re willing to go Horde. I’m 1 of our current raid tanks, but sort of had to float into the role and could step aside for ya. :slight_smile:

Hey, Maldera. We’re a causal Mythic guild meaning we get AOTC each tier and prog as far as we can into mythic getting usually 5-8/10 Mythic. Our focus is team in and out of raid so it’s just raid logging. On top of the two nights we raid I put together guild M+ runs and optional fun raids Tuesday night that towards the middle-end of tier is an alt raid. I have put our basic guild info beyond, a Tank Monk isn’t listed but we would have a stop for you being our tanks now can flex into DPS without any issues. Would love to chat more on discord! Contact info in game and discord below too!!
Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

OPEN
Ranged: Boomkin, Mage (All Spec), Lock

Melee:
DK (DPS and/or Tank)
Warr (DPS and/or Tank)
Sham (Ele / Enchance)
Pally (Tank)

WHY BRIG!

We’re a casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
We Do M15+ Daily plus Weekly Organized Keys directly after raid too to optimize Vault for the guild at a player level.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on Bnet or discord!
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Maldra,

Sorry to hear that your current guild is not very active. United We Loot on Stormrage, we are always looking for more players for M+, specifically tanks!.

We have an AOTC focused raid team that raids on Sun/Mon 9p-11p Eastern time. We also have a mythic raid team that raids on Thu/Fri 9p-12a Eastern, with a farm night on Tue 9p-11p.

There’s always opportunities for members of our AOTC team to join in on Mythic or make the full transition.

If these days and times fit within your schedule, I’d love to hear from you to see if we are a fit.

You can reach me:
Deathfier @ b .net: Deathfire#1102 discord: Deathfire#8715