Lag/Jittering with every quest hand-in/Level up

There was a new small patch like 5 mins ago, but problem still exists for me. Please fix it asap.

Soon™ or soonish™

At the end I am opening a ticket to the support team so I can get a refund for the days I am off preventing that my hardware get permanently damaged by the spikes caused by the bug.

1 Like

raid / expack launches - doesnt break game to unplayable amounts
exntirely lore based patch - game completely screwed and having to use a work around

brilliant must be dev team b working bfa

1 Like

It seems they only care about Classic at this point. In my opinion, BFA killed this game, and it’s just getting worse.

The end of the war campaign was laughable…they spent more time on the cutscenes than they did on the actual quest. I think most of us were expecting some amazing climax to everything, but it was severely lacking. Heck, even the last quest when you level your neck to 70 was just…pitiful. I was expecting something cool, but again, was disappointed.

They just don’t care anymore. And yes, I understand that there could be some underlying issue that is more than what we can see with this bug, but sheesh, you’d think they’d be more on top of it. We were told that this bug is not harmful to our hardware. Perhaps they are right, but they can’ t know for sure. Point is, it is putting unnecessary stress on our hard drives, and that is something not to be ignored.

This game is like a horse with a broken leg…it needs to be put out of it’s misery.

3 Likes

You are right, maybe there’s more to it. But if a random guy could find a bandaid why blizzard didn’t make one more official and “secure”. That way no one is having a bad game experience and they can look at the issue without having a ton of people raging on forums.

4 Likes

IDK why but from my side I had to set to “read” the hotfix file and tooltip file to have my game run smooth.

Technical side of things this entire expac has been terrible. Removal of full screen mode, optimization issues, screen flickering ( Thats Nividias fault they say ), BUGS BUGS BUGS, and now this.

I do not understand the argument that this is a hard thing to fix. We literally know what the issue is, and how to circumvent it. You are telling me blizz just cannot wrap their minds over this issue despite all the data WE PROVIDED for them? Seriously?

3 Likes

Screen flickering due to Nvidia?

I’ve had a Nvidia for a year now and had no problems with flickering.

Just search the forum for “Screen flickering” and you will see. I fixed my issue, but I had to driver hop and tinker with settings quite a bit.

Your one of those people huh. “I don’t have the issue therefore it does not exist!” Sigh dude…

For information, yesterday, before the hotfix, when I turned in quests in Legion/Lorderon/Dazar’Alor, I would get the stuttering. Before logging today, I was thinking of the stutters and was annoyed, so I started a search. Stumbled on this thread. Saw the new Client Patch so just logged in and tried. For me, it seems to have fixed the stuttering by about 90%. I don’t stutter for 1-2s anymore, I stutter for maybe 1-2 frames. Much better, but not 100% gone.

I’m just saying it’s not a Nvidia-related problem.

They probably got a partnership with AMD…

It’s a conspiracy with calendar companies. We check them constantly to know how long it’s been as an emphasis for why Activision is bad. ACTIVISION IS IN LEAGUE WITH BIG CALENDAR!

I like that we’re back to no responses again. I fear they off’d the blue who was actually being nice and talking to us the other day.

i restarted my computer and downloaded the hotfix.
it now stutter for 1-2 secs better but i still use the work around.

The update probably reverted the changes you made (the temporary fix, I mean). Try changing the permissions again; that’s what I had to do earlier today.

Sad to see that there’s no fix yet, but even more so sad to see how many people are flipping their lids AND throwing out the obligatory “OMG ACTI-BLIZZ” and “BFA SUX” crap. Give me a break.

1 Like

Just booted up BNET for the first time in a few hours to find an update. Gonna see if the problem still persists or not.

NOPE. Still there, haha. Now to go change the permissions on the files again. Hey, at least there’s a temporary fix.

No new exciting content, just a war campaign & then a lag fest. Must really want people to stop playing. I don’t lag on any other BESIDES WoW. A little ridiculous how long this “bug” has been out & hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like