Lag in Azure span

The lag in Azure Span is crazy, event or not. The loot delay is too much

Lag is still a major issue. Doing WQ in Cobalt Assembly is horrendous. Community Feast and surrounding area is fine, but horrible everywhere else. Didn’t notice it questing but farming skins and herbs returns a 1-3 second lag.
EDIT: Just went to do the Community Feast and the lag is like I’ve never seen it. Event is almost broken.
EDIT(2): Event is broken, Kinook never says the orders. Just standing around the pot with the clock counting down. I can see orders in chat but my particular order doesn’t pop.

It’s currently unplayable on Emerald Dream. 5 seconds delay on all actions.

Same on Illidan

Super laggy still on Moon Guard as well

Lagging on sargeras still. Takes 3-4seconds to loot a flower

1 Like

It’s still pretty bad out there. Some shards are okay, but the vast majority are over 1000ms of delay IME

Ugh the lag is terrible! Really not liking this zone…

1 Like

Can confirm the lag is horrible. I can hardly quest there.

Yeah I finally got around to finishing more of the questline, got to Azure Span, and lag is so bad that I started checking the forums for other people having the same issue. At first I thought it was server problems, but now I see it’s legit just the zone. Is there any kind of fix?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s just the soup event. It’s also the Cobalt Assembly area as well. You have what seems like half your player base in one part of the zone and the other half in the other part. This is likely the root cause, just too many players doing different things in the one zone.

Not seeing the code base or the hardware, there isn’t much I can do other than point fingers at what I think could cause it. Please look into this, Blizz. While there are other things to do in the game, this is definitely something that needs to be fixed sooner rather than later.

Super laggy on Tichondrius too. Really hating it. Sub 30ms ping, doesn’t matter.

The Azure Span lag is really the worst…

The lag in this zone is awful!

This lag is ridiculous, hard to even quest… no soup event

I’m having the same issue! Please report it to blizzard and I am hoping that it’s going to be resolved or improved on in the next patch day.

Azure Span is always laggy for sure but at night its much much worse. I don’t get it either, latency is fine, framerate fine but the game is as sluggish as I have ever seen it be.

1 Like

Yeah, this is completely ridiculous. I don’t have this problem any other time of day or any other zone? What the crap Blizzard what are you doing!? I submitted a support ticket for this problem to let them know it’s still happening. I don’t know if anybody else has this issue but I’m glad to know that I’m not alone dealing with this crap.

1 Like

So is mine latency is great but when I click on things in Azure Span, this becomes a big issue, but the ping is still fantastic there’s nothing wrong with the Ping and there’s no issue with my connection and I have a fibre optic 2.5 GB symmetrical Internet connection so it’s not me at all. Arrrggghhh……

1 Like

It would be good if you guys fix this.

1 Like