Lag in Azure span

I know there was some back end stuff done to reduce the lag.
I’m still feeling the effects of lag - there is no lag in other zones.
Community feast is not up currently.

I know Blizzard asked for people to let them know if they still experience this, and couldn’t find a thread about it still going on after the fixes.

18 Likes

I am having the same issue. I just got to this zone and thought my internet was lagging. My abilities lag after I hit my keys and looting takes 2-3 seconds longer. After troubleshooting for 30 min, I flew back to a different zone and the problems went away.

2 Likes

You need to disable that soup event until you actually figure this out. The entire Span is unplayable literally every time it’s up.

It’s getting old. Fast.

2 Likes

Wow. I thought it was just my system degrading for some reason. Has to be a major server-side problem as literally everything is slowed down and delayed.

What a mess.

2 Likes

Definitely need to figure it out. Its not just during the soup event

7 Likes

There’s a previous thread up about this already. Currently TBA. I’m also stuck in Azure Span cause of the lag. I literally cannot play.

5 Likes

Same problem in Azure Span - moved to different toon in Waking Shores while waiting for issue to be resolved.

2 Likes

2 weeks into launch and its still laggy in this zone… 15$ a month btw

6 Likes

Yeah it would be really nice if they fixed this. Make Cobalt Assembly and Iskaara their own zones or something.

1 Like

Zone unplayable. :frowning: Just disable something please. Just wanna quest there.

1 Like

pvp area kills the zone. Thanks! So much for Iskaara progression this weekend.

Unplayable again this morning. Lag is beyond a hindrance.

Please fix Blizz, can’t do any quests in the Azure zone, it’s just horrible.

This is still an issue, experiencing lots of lag right now.

I came here to see if anyone was expecting lag and here we are, I’m in Azure Span and the lag is insane, though it was my internet.

Bad input lag on Laughing Skull US

+1 here–the entire zone is unplayable.

It’s killing me… trying to farm Writhebark, and this is one of the richest areas to do it. As a result my inscription progress is at a standstill because I simply can’t even fly around this zone and pick herbs without 2-3 second delays for every action.

yeah i’m in agreement now, the soup event has to go until fixed. It is so laggy the soup event isn’t handing out tasks atm. So many people there but can’t even get it past rare quality. Got about 4 tasks during the entire 15 minutes of the event.

It sucks. Getting gold in the advanced races is basically impossible… was a lot of fun in The Waking Shores and Ohn’ahran Plains but the lag makes Azure Span unbearable.

So sad since I love the zone, but questing is so horrid with this lag. Doesn’t even feel fun. First thought it was me, but guess not. Jesus its so bad