“It’s Saturday Night! Time To PARTY!!!”

/dance

3 Likes

But it is a late Sunday afternoon :sob:

1 Like

“It ain’t Monday yet, so it’s still the Weekend. Party On!!!”
/grin

3 Likes

Reminds me that the clocks are just about to go forward an hour here. Ugh.

3 Likes

Ok, will do.

4 Likes

Dailylight Savings ends here on the 2nd of next month.

2 Likes

This thread is allowed to exist, but a men’s lounge thread would just get deleted.

pushed to the side hey?

like we have been with roles like ruling, voting, managing all the companies which decided the “weaker sex” were too delicate to do manual work? or go to war?

As a wise woman once said, “I wanna be the one to walk in the sun”. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

So on a gaming note, let’s see if the sterotypes are real :stuck_out_tongue:

what do you all prefer?

Heals or DPS?

Raiding or pet battles?

Transmog farm, or pvp?

1 Like

We are going to keep it cool and calm in here, so this topic doesn’t get shut down like what happened to the boys.

1 Like

If worgen can get 13,000 replies then the ladies can too!

2 Likes

“DPS, Pet Battles, Transmog. Next list?”
/grin

2 Likes

Both, Raiding, Transmog.

2 Likes

I mostly play DPS, because I don’t like the “high pressure” role of being the one to get screamed at if people die.

I have a druid and shaman which I use to heal BGs, but i love my mages and hunters.

I like collecting pets, but am bad at pet battles.
I like collecting transmog, but have no fashion sense. :grimacing:

3 Likes

“They called it a Gentleman’s Lounge, which I think was perfect. I even set up a Bar, and Smoking Corner. But there were those that just didn’t get it. I was hoping it would last. It could have been fun.”
/smile

2 Likes

My my. You’re a very big lady. Wait. You’re not a lady. It’s okay though. You look like a giant bunny of death.

Hey you, leave my dinner alone

1 Like

Can I have a bite?

1 Like

Sure

I sure am mighty hungry after all that terrible horrible business with the Shadowlands.

1 Like