Ladies Lounge and Megathread

It’s none of your business. Why does it offend you so much, hm? You seem pretty triggered.

2 Likes

I wish I had that many cats, but there is laws here to prevent from having too many pets such as cats.

1 Like

nah i think you’re mad about what happened a couple weeks ago.

Booo what a terrible law D: That sounds like it belongs on that list of dumbest laws. iirc there’s one in one state where it’s illegal to eat ice cream on sunday lol

Some laws are wild.

Can you guys not engage with them. Just report and ignore, otherwise engaging will result in the thread shutting down, which is what none of us want.

5 Likes

“That was the Carrie movie.”

1 Like

It is actually a pretty good law, because it is to protect the Australian native wildlife. Someone gotta think of all the koala’s.

2 Likes

spiciest of takes here from jaesears. you go girl.

Just ignore him.

Bless his heart. He will figure things out eventually.

today i final;ly figure out how to beat waterfall shrine in landstalkers. maybe it was power of drink. it only first dungeon.

2 Likes

I’m out of flags but I’ll ignore them, sorry!

Oh lmao I wonder why I remember it so strongly.

Wait, are cats an issue for koalas? Also, I recently just saw this youtube video of this guy reacting to people who were getting too close to dangerous animals.

I was shocked that koalas were on the list! He literally tackled a child, I was all like o_o

1 Like

Never heard of that game. Sounds interesting.

i gives up my thread filled with trolls cant do anything nice for friend. give up on life.

“It’s a very intense, and plot setting scene. You are meant to remember it.”

1 Like

Just place them on ignore bread

1 Like

but likes its every almost reply. that one troll mad at me.

Well, yes and no. Like, cats can be, but basically, it isn’t just koala’s.

Still just ignore them and they will go away

but its filled with that one guy and his alts…

Oh boy. It’s been a while since I peeked in here. Some stuff going on and people to ignore I guess. How is you Fuzz?

1 Like