Ladies Lounge and Megathread

lights rain scented candle

:candle:

3 Likes

Good Morning, everyone <3

2 Likes

not sure if this deal is everywhere but where im from theres a 3 day sale on 3 wick candles in bath and body for like $13 which is a steal. picked up 2 yesterday.
i did my halloween/fall haul for the most part but i can only take so much of the 50 shades of pumpkin lol.

currently burning banana nut bread candle from walmart thats on sale for $4. great throw, great scent from mainstay brand. better than yankee for sure as many other brands since yankee is overprice and pretty light in scents. if anyone cares lol. i love fragrances so caught me in my element a bit hehe.

4 Likes

That’s sounds nice, in reality I’m allergic to scented candles. I use LED instead , I know it sounds silly.

2 Likes

Too early to be to good morning. It is only 6am. Can you repeat after midday :rofl:

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound weird. Those scented plug ins kill me.

2 Likes

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but is the LED fragranced or just for the pleasant flickering light?

And I don’t think that’s silly. I use those little car vent fragrance clips on the air vents in my house lol.

1 Like

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: once I typed inq, the auto suggestion on my iPhone filled out the rest of my post just by tapping the words as they came up. :smiley:

I need to be more original! Carry on ladies.

1 Like

Well, good thing for you that we like big hairy men :wink:

2 Likes

FOR THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED!!! WHO DARES SUMMON M-

oh it’s you ladies…
did you run out of chili fries already?

3 Likes

He’s not hairy enough. Trust me, I continue waxing him every morning.

2 Likes

i told you, i dont want a hairy back!

1 Like

Just a flickering light I use my ceramic holiday candle holder nick naks.

The kind you would put a candle in a house candle holder to make it glow.

Thank you for the chili cheese fries.

:hot_pepper: :cheese: :fries:

2 Likes

It’s time for your weekly manscaping session Hawkens…
Prepares hot wax and hair trimming equipment…

2 Likes

:dracthyr_tea:
/camos out

3 Likes

1 Like

You are now our chili cheese fries provider, your not going anywhere.

you cant catch me, i am the hawk man!
/jumps out the window

You think us ladies didn’t plan ahead. You don’t see all the bear traps we have set up outside of every window.

Why would that work? he’s not a bear